10th January 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology?

I am interested to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering from Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

30th November 2022, 06:01 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering is, candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? 39 19th July 2019 08:50 AM
Scope of Chemical Engineering in India? Is chemical engineering a good branch for Girls and how much is the starting package? 20 16th June 2015 01:52 PM
Which are the PSU companies who recruit Chemical Engineering Students and pay more than 5 Lakh per annum? Scope of Chemical Engineering in India for a B.Tech Chemical Engineering Student? 18 3rd August 2013 12:46 PM
Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering? 2 25th June 2013 07:11 PM
Which engineering course is better between Civil and Chemical? What are the career opportunities? Is it true that Chemical Engineering has scope only in South India? 5 5th January 2013 04:27 PM