10th January 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering course which is available in Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology? Please let me know about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

14th January 2019, 03:42 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology are mentioned below:-
Duration of the course is 3 years.
Course fee- Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 85,000.
15th January 2019, 11:54 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology?

** DAE stands for Diploma in Architecture Engineering.

** Diploma in Architecture Engineering (DAE) is a Diploma level Architecture Engineering course.

** The course duration of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology is three years.

** The fee of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Vidyodaya Institute of Engineering and Technology is Rs.17690 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?