18th July 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study AMIE course being a Diploma Electronics holder?

Hello everyone, I have completed my Diploma in Electronics Engineering from a Government college. I want to apply for AMIE course. So, can I know that how I can apply and study AMIE course now? Please help me to know about this asap.

19th July 2018, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study AMIE course being a Diploma Electronics holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have completed my Diploma in Electronics Engineering from a Government college. I want to apply for AMIE course. So, can I know that how I can apply and study AMIE course now? Please help me to know about this asap.

You should have passed the Diploma Electronics engineering course to study AMIE. The AMIE course is conducted by The Institution of Engineers (India). Candidates have to apply for the admission to study AMIE offline. You have to fill up the application form and attach the necessary documents for the admission to study AMIE. AMIE course is a degree level course in engineering and it is a distance education course. You have to clear Section A & B. Section A consists of four papers and Section B consists of 9 papers. You can find the details in the IEI website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?