18th December 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Which course should i do after 12th with MEC to become a Fashion Designer?

Hai!

I am interested in fashion technology. I have completed 12th with MEC. So tell me which course i should choose next to become a Fashion Designer?

18th December 2015, 11:14 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should i do after 12th with MEC to become a Fashion Designer?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue your career as Fashion Designer.

The candidate should complete class 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized institution.

The candidate should secure at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.

Some of the prominent institutes are given below :

* National Institute of Fashion Technology.

* J.D. institute of Fashion Technology.

* National Institute of Design.

* Indian Institute of Art and Fashion Technology.

19th December 2015, 08:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should i do after 12th with MEC to become a Fashion Designer?

There is bachelor degree in fashion designing (B.Des) for 12th pass candidates. You can surely get admission in this course through entrance exam conducted by NIFT. Just make sure that you have got 50% marks in your board exam.

Admission will be according to your performance and seats will be allotted through counselling. Just be prepared for this entrance exam.

21st December 2015, 11:05 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

After completing class 12th, you can opt for Bachelor degree in Fashion Designing (B.Des) in your Graduation level studies. Admission under this course is through an Entrance Examination conducted by NIFT. Qualifying in the examination you can definitely take admission under this course.
Eligibility of this course is that a candidate must have completed class 12th with 50% of marks from a recognized Board.

27th July 2021, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th standard group (MEC) can i do fashion designing with MEC

27th April 2022, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I go abroad with fashion designing job

23rd May 2023, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between fashion designer and designer

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?