27th June 2017, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join MBA Pharmaceutics after completion of B.Pharmacy course?

Hi, My name is keziah. I completed B.Pharmacy and going to plan for MBA pharmaceutics, actually I dont know how to step in and what the entrance exam I have to write to get into this course. Can you please guide me for stepping in this course? What are better courses which have high scope in future and better universities which places better job placement? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MBA after +2? Full procedure and money requirements? Salary offered after completion of course?
  2. MBA(Pharmaceutics) is offered in Harvard University? Entrance exams to study MBA(Pharmaceutics) in Abroad?
  3. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  5. PTU-B.Pharmacy 5th Semester-Pharmaceutics-V (Pharmaceutical Technology I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. PTU-B.Pharmacy 4th Semester-Pharmaceutics-III (Unit Operations-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Procedure to join ICWA course after completion of MBA? What will be the duration of this course?
  8. How to go for Ph.D in pharmaceutics after completing M.Ph in Pharmaceutics
  9. Entrance Exams for Pharmaceutical MBA in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Phil in Pharmaceutics
  11. Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany?
  13. How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, scholarships etc for take admission in Ph.D course with pharmaceutics stream in Germany? I have completed M.Pharma in pharmaceutics
  14. Which is the best institute for IPCC in Bangalore?
  15. Is mba and mba in pharmacy same?
  16. Which is better to study among MBA(Pharmaceutics) and M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  17. Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence more?
  18. PTU-B.Pharmacy 3rd Semester-Pharmaceutics-II (Unit operations-I including Engg. Drawing) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
28th June 2017, 07:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join MBA Pharmaceutics after completion of B.Pharmacy course?

Pharmaceutical Management is a division of management that deals with chemical and health science and ensures the effective and safe use of Pharmaceutical drugs.

Basic eligibility :-

The eligibility criteria for pursuing a Masters degree are holding a bachelor's degree. Students will have to attend an entrance exam such as MAT/ CAT/ XAT or ATMA to get admitted into this course.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

List of courses:-

Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management

Advanced Diploma in Pharmaceutical

Business Management

Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management

Online MBA in Pharmaceutical Management.

List of colleges in India which provide MBA degree in pharmaceutical field :-

NIPER, Mohali ( Punjab )

MANIPAL,Uddapi ( Karnataka )

NMIMS, Mumbai ( Maharashtra )

Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi

Punjab University

IIHMR,Jaipur , New Delhi

MDU Rohtak ( Haryana )

Scope of MBA in Pharma:-

Marketing

Project Management

Business Development

Production Management

Entrepreneurship

Supply Chain

Corporate Strategy Management.
28th June 2017, 09:57 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join MBA Pharmaceutics after completion of B.Pharmacy course?

MBA in pharmacy is a better course which have a high scope as you have done graduation from pharma sector.

Colleges for MBA in Pharmacy
** Monard University New Delhi
** Indian Institute of clinical research , Delhi
** D.Y Patil University , Navi Mumbai
** School of Business management, Mumbai
** PGDM in Pharmacy , Santacruz Mumbai

In India Following entrance exam can be given for MBA in Pharmacy
** CAT
** MAT
** XAT
** IBSAT
** ATMA
29th June 2017, 02:19 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

-Candidate should be graduated from any of the recognized university
-Candidate should be 21 to 30 years.
-candidate should have minimum 55% marks in graduation.(for general)
-45% in aggregation for SC/ST

COLLEGES

CAT-Common admission test
MAT-Management aptitude test
XAT-Xavier aptitude test
AMU-Aligarh Muslm University
GMAT- graduate management admission test
HP CMAT- himanchal pradesh combined management Aptitude test
IGNOU OPENMAT- Indira Gandhi national open University Open management Admission test
JEMAT-Joint Entrance management aptitude test JEMAT exam
JMET-Joint management Entrance Test JMET entrance

JOB OPPORTUNITIES

-Pharmacist
-Medical representative
-Scientist(Research Field)
-Teacher(Junior lecturer)
-Quality Control Officer
-Clinical Research Professional
-Drug Inspector
-Marketing professional
29th June 2017, 05:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To join MBA Pharmaceutics after completion of your B.Pharmacy course, you have to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc.,. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue MBA course. By appearing and qualifying the entrance examination and participating in the counselling process, you can get a seat in best colleges/ universities for pursuing MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?