2nd September 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

How much rank I have to achieve in JEXPO to get Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering in Techno India University? Course structure of this course?

I just want to know about the course structure of Biotechnology Engineering Diploma course in Techno India University. And please let me know what rank I have to maintain in JEXPO, so that I can secure admission.

Related Questions:
  1. What rank I have to achieve in West Bengal JEXPO to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?
  2. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What rank I have to achieve in JEXPO for getting admission in any government college to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering in Techno India University?
  6. Can I get admission to study Environmental Engineering in any Government college with 21375 rank in JEXPO being an OBC candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO for study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  8. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if secured 70% in 10th and 2876 rank in JEXPO?
  9. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 17293 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any government college if secured 11605 rank in JEXPO?
  12. What rank I have to achieve in JEXPO to get admission in any government college?
  13. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Thermal engineering in West Bengal?
  14. Can I study Electrical/Civil Diploma Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 6468 rank in JEXPO?
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any Government college if secured 20707 General rank in JEXPO?
  16. In which branch I will get admission to study in Engineering Diploma course if secured 1334 General Rank in JEXPO? When the counselling will be started?
  17. Should I appear in JEXPO to study Marine Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th?
  18. List of colleges offering admission to Diploma course without JEXPO scorecard?
19th March 2023, 04:32 PM
4700BC

Default Re: How much rank I have to achieve in JEXPO to get Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering in Techno India University? Course structure of this course?

The rank required to secure admission in the Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering course at Techno India University through JEXPO may vary each year depending on the number of applicants and the availability of seats. It is recommended that you check the university's admission brochure or contact the admission office for the latest information regarding the rank required for admission.

As for the course structure, the Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering at Techno India University is typically a three-year program consisting of six semesters. The course curriculum includes subjects like Biology, Microbiology, Genetics, Bioprocess Engineering, Biochemistry, Instrumentation, Biostatistics, and Industrial Biotechnology. Students will also have to complete practical training and project work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?