12th January 2018, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma/ Certificate course in Cosmetology? Where to apply for it?

I am 12th passed student and now want to do Diploma/ Certificate course in Cosmetology. Please tell me how can I study this course? Where to apply for it?

14th January 2018, 08:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma/ Certificate course in Cosmetology? Where to apply for it?

In order to pursue Diploma or Certificate course in Cosmetology, you are required to meet the basic educational qualification first.

> The basic educational qualification required is 10th Class from a recognized university. As you are done with 12th Class, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course.

> There are several colleges that are offering this Certificate or Diploma in Cosmetology. They are,

@ VLCC Institute
It has almost it's branches in each state

@ 99 Institute of Beauty and Wellness
It also has almost its branches in each and every state

@ Dr.Dharmambal Government Polytechnic College for Women, Tamil Nadu
Ph. No: 044 2254 2013

@ Punjabi University
http://www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in/

@ Ram Krishna Dwarika College, Bihar
Ph. No: 0612 238 2713
http://www.rkdmahavidyalay.org/new_site/

@ Lajpat Rai DAV College
http://lrdavjagraon.com/
15th January 2018, 05:53 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study Diploma/ Certificate course in Cosmetology? Where to apply for it?

If you want to study diploma/certified course in cosmetology, then minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is 10th from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks obtained.
  • To get admission in some of reputed institutes you must have to appear in entrance exam conducted for admission of eligible candidates foe diploma course in cosmetology.
  • Duration of diploma/certified course in cosmetology is 6 months. Here below are details regarding institutes where you can apply for diploma/certified course in cosmetology:-

List of Institutes Where you can apply for Diploma/Certified Course in Cosmetology:-
  1. VLCC Institute, Punjab
  2. RR Bawa DAV College for Girls, Batala
  3. Shahzada Nand College, Amritsar
  4. Shanti Devi Arys Mahila College, Gurdaspur
  5. Guru Nanak College for Women, Nawan Shehar
  6. International School of Asthetics and Spa, Ahmedabad
  7. Janaki Devi Vocational Centre, Delhi
  8. Lajpat Rai DAV College, Punjab
  9. Orane Institute of Beauty and Wellness, Hoshiarpur
  10. PCM SD College for Women, Jalandhar
15th January 2018, 04:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12th passed student and now want to do Diploma/ Certificate course in Cosmetology. Please tell me how can I study this course? Where to apply for it?

Candidates with 10th or 10+2 qualification can study the Diploma or Certificate course in Cosmetology. There are various institutions offering the courses in India. Candidates have to contact the institutes in person or over the phone for the admission. Some of the institutes offering the Diploma/certificate in Cosmetology are given below;

VLCC Institute - Official Website

Tulip International - Official Website

International School of Aesthetics and Spa - Official Website

Zuri Beauty Academy - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?