7th July 2017, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Masters in Cosmetology after B.Sc Chemistry? Scope of this course in India?

Hello, I am studying B.Sc Chemistry and further want to study Masters in Cosmetology. Is it possible to study Masters in Cosmetology after B.Sc Chemistry? Scope of this course in India?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study of cosmetology? What is the fee structure?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MSc(Organic Chemistry) for BSc(Chemistry) student?
  3. What is the scope and career prospects after completing Masters in Microbiology? What are the job opportunities?
  4. What is the scope in Cosmetology?
  5. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  6. Best colleges in India to study Cosmetology course? Should I do Diploma or directly Bachelors and Post Graduate Diploma in Cosmetology?
  7. Is there any scope for advance diploma in cosmetology? I did my diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  8. Possibility to study BSc(Chemistry) in Delhi University for a candidate with 60% in 12th Science?
  9. Cosmetology Colleges, Courses and Exams after B.Pharmacy -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any scope available for doing masters in Anthropology?
  11. Possibility to study MPharma through BSc(Analytical Chemistry) course for DPharma holder? -- [New]
  12. Scope and job opportunities of Masters in Microbiology and Genetics?
  13. Entrance examination for doing Cosmetology and colleges available for the same?
  14. What is the scope of studying History in India? What type of jobs can I expect?
  15. How can I pursue PG in Cosmetology after completing B.Com? Which colleges offer the course in Kerala and what is the course duration?
  16. List of top colleges in India offering Cosmetology course?
  17. Is there is any course related to cosmetology for a B.Tech graduate?
  18. How to study in UK in masters? I want to study biochemistry
8th September 2017, 07:53 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Possibility to study Masters in Cosmetology after B.Sc Chemistry? Scope of this course in India?

Yes you are eligible for master in cosmetology after B.Sc chemistry.

Top institutes for M.Sc in cosmetology:-

Pearl Academy of Fashion , Jaipur

International Women Polytechnic ,Delhi

VLCC Academy of Beauty Health & Management

National and Regional Vocational Training Institutes for Women

Habib’s Hair Academy

Job profiles:-

Beauty care distributor
Cosmetologist
Salon sales consultant
Fashion show stylist
Cosmetology instructor
Manufacturer sales representative
Nail care artists
Hairstylist

Salary:-

Starting salary is between Rs. 1.5 lakh to Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
3rd April 2021, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study Masters in Cosmetology after B.Sc Chemistry? Scope of this course in India?

Can I study M.Sc cosmetology after completed B.Sc.biotechnology???
24th May 2022, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I am m.sc chemistry...can i do cosmatogy course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?