18th April 2017, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I join diploma after completion of ITI and without the completion certificate?

Hi Sir/Mam, I am going to complete my ITI in August and I will get my ITI certificate in January. I want to join diploma, I can join diploma this year or I should wait till next year? or do I need to wait till next year to apply to get the certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join regular diploma course after completion of ITI Electrician course?
  2. Can I join diploma 2nd year directly after completion of ITI course?
  3. What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering?
  4. When I can get admission in diploma after completion of ITI in August 2016?
  5. How can I join Diploma course after completion of ITI?
  6. How can I do graduation right after completion of 10th standard pass and completion of ITI diploma course?
  7. Possibilities of doing Diploma in Welding after ITI completion?
  8. Is there any job available for me in Automobile production company after completion of ITI diploma?
  9. What should I do next after completion of diploma course?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for doing diploma or any electrical engineering course after completion of ITI course?
  11. Is there any diploma course I can do after completion ITI course in carpenter trade?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course after completion of 2 years ITI in Electrical?
  13. Is it possible to do ITI course after completion of 10th with commerce stream?
  14. What should I do next after completion of diploma in electronics and communications engineering if I don't want to do BE course?
  15. How can I get my diploma certificate once after completion of the course? What is the procedure to be followed for it?
  16. What should I do to join polytechnic course after completion of ITI?
  17. Am I eligible to join part time diploma in Surat after completion of ITI course?
  18. Which courses in ITI I can join after completion of Graduation in commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
18th April 2017, 12:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join diploma after completion of ITI and without the completion certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam, I am going to complete my ITI in August and I will get my ITI certificate in January. I want to join diploma, I can join diploma this year or I should wait till next year? or do I need to wait till next year to apply to get the certificate?

It is not possible to join diploma course without the ITI course completion certificate. The candidates after completion of ITI course can join Diploma through lateral entry mode. The candidates will be admitted to the second year of the three year diploma course. The admission to the diploma will be done through a lateral entry entrance examination. First you have to complete the ITI course to join diploma course in the relevant field. The duration of the lateral entry diploma course is two years only. There are various diploma courses available to study.
18th April 2017, 08:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join diploma after completion of ITI and without the completion certificate?

Yes, definitely you can join Diploma course after the completion of your ITI course, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their ITI course can apply for the Diploma course on the basis of ITI course.
You can definitely apply for Diploma course at this instant without waiting for your certificate to be issued.
18th April 2017, 08:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to join Diploma course even if you have completed ITI without having ITI completion certificate. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or two years ITI course from a recognized institution are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course. You need to follow the admission process followed by respective college/ university and after completion of the admission process, you will get admission in Diploma course.
18th April 2017, 11:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission on the basis of a provisional certificate, if you have already passed ITI. If they provide you a provisional certificate, then surely it will help you.
You can get admission this year surely and you have to show them the original certificate as soon as possible to prove your candidature.
24th August 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma and i will to join iti course it is possible
26th August 2021, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

can i join diploma courses after 12th arts group?
6th November 2021, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Diploma courses fee detels me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?