24th October 2021, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How to take online admission for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in IGNOU?

Sir how can I take online admission for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering. Sir today is the last date of admission in IGNOU. Sir please guide me

26th October 2021, 02:22 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take online admission for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in IGNOU?

°°° The Indira Gandhi National Open University provides post graduate diploma in computer applications that is of duration one year through distance course.
In order to take admission online you have to visit the official website that is given to you below and there you will have to fill in the application form by selecting the course in which you are interested.

Firstly you will have to register yourself by choosing an username and password, then you can proceed with your application and after filling all the personal details you will have to pay the application fee and the course fee accordingly.

http://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?