24th June 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?

sir i got 63.48 agree in this year computer diploma and my caste is OBC , so sir i want to 2nd year admission computer engineering then sir i want these cut of list 2nd year computer engg. college in pune

Related Questions:
  1. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  2. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  3. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  4. What can be done after diploma in computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  6. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  7. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in computer science engineering? -- [New]
  10. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  11. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  12. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  13. How to join in Degree after inter 2nd year?
  14. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  15. Can I do B.Tech in computer science and engineering after completing 3 years diploma in computer engineering
  16. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  17. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  18. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
15th October 2012, 08:27 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?

All diploma in engineering candidates are eligible to apply for B.Tech course. The duration of B.Tech course for diploma candidates is 3 years since they get admission in the second year of Engineering course.

This is called lateral entry scheme. It is only valid for diploma and bachelor of science students. These students after completing the courses mentioned can apply for B.Tech course through lateral entry scheme.

It is quite popular to seek admission through lateral entry. Mainly Engineering colleges reserves some seats for the lateral entry. Generally it is in the range of 10 to 20 percent of the total seats. Although there are some universities that do not offer lateral entry. A classic example is Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).

The procedure to seek admission for diploma students is different. Please do not apply for the entrance exams such as:

AIEEE

ISEET

IIT-JEE

UPSEE

BITSAT

These exams are not for lateral entry. To appear for any of these exams, candidate must have completed 12th. You will have to appear for entrance exam called LEET. However there are various universities that offer direct admission on merit. While some colleges conducts their own entrance exam for lateral admission.
15th October 2012, 10:53 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?

HELLO DEAR

To get admission in computer engineering from computer science diploma You will have to appear LEET exam
ALSO some colleges conducts their own entrance exam for lateral admission.

This is called lateral entry scheme.It is only for DIPLOMA student
15th October 2012, 04:58 PM
bhaskar51

Default Re: How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i got 63.48 agree in this year computer diploma and my caste is OBC , so sir i want to 2nd year admission computer engineering then sir i want these cut of list 2nd year computer engg. college in pune
All diploma in engineering candidates are eligible to apply for B.Tech course. The duration of B.Tech course for diploma candidates is 3 years since they get admission in the second year of Engineering course.

This is called lateral entry scheme. It is only valid for diploma and bachelor of science students. These students after completing the courses mentioned can apply for B.Tech course through lateral entry scheme.

It is quite popular to seek admission through lateral entry. Mainly Engineering colleges reserves some seats for the lateral entry. Generally it is in the range of 10 to 20 percent of the total seats. Although there are some universities that do not offer lateral entry. A classic example is Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).

The procedure to seek admission for diploma students is different. Please do not apply for the entrance exams such as:

ISEET

These exams are not for lateral entry. To appear for any of these exams, candidate must have completed 12th. You will have to appear for entrance exam called LEET. However there are various universities that offer direct admission on merit. While some colleges conducts their own entrance exam for lateral admission.
14th June 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i wish to diploma in engg. i have passed by SSC. which stream is better?Mechnical or Electrical or Electronics or computer Engg?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?