4th March 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Will I get direct admission into 2nd year of B.Sc Computer Science after Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Can I join in B.Sc Computer Science after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Will I get admission directly in 2nd year as a lateral entry?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  2. Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering?
  3. Can I get direct admission to study in B.Tech 2nd year being a Diploma Computer Engineer?
  4. How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?
  5. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year in mechanical engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  6. Names of colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year for Computer Engineering after scoring 77% in diploma CE?
  7. How to get 2nd year admission in IIT after diploma in computer science and engineering?
  8. Cutoff for computer engineering for direct 2nd year?
  9. How to do diploma in computer technology?
  10. Possibility of getting direct admission in 2nd year of B.E after completion of Diploma course? -- [New]
  11. Direct admission in 3rd year B.E Computer Science or Electronics after completing BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year engineering after completing MT Diploma in computer engineering
  13. List of colleges for admission in degree engineering after diploma in computer science
  14. Is it possible to get direct admission to 2nd year for B.Tech in IIT?
  15. Mechanical engineering Diploma holder can study B.Sc in Computer Science? How can I get admission in 2nd year?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of BCA after completing Diploma in computer Engineering with 83% marks?
  17. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  18. List of colleges which offer direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech through CAP round for Diploma Computer Engineer in Mumbai?
12th March 2018, 12:31 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get direct admission into 2nd year of B.Sc Computer Science after Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I join in B.Sc Computer Science after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Will I get admission directly in 2nd year as a lateral entry?
Yes, you can get direct admission into second year of B.SC computer Science after completing the Diploma course in Computer Engineering. But for that you need to clear the Lateral Entry examination along with the interview round conducted by the college where you want to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?