1st February 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Future scope after ITI? What needs to be done for job after Apprenticeship of ITI?

Hello ,
i want to know what are future scope after ITI ?
and also what need to be done after apprentice ship of ITI? Do i need to give any certification exam ? how can i apply for ITI jobs ?
In mumbai where i can find ITI replated job ?
Thank you .

20th February 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Future scope after ITI? What needs to be done for job after Apprenticeship of ITI?

hi...my self anuj.. i have just complited my iti with 76% in electrical trade....as per me..iti student must do an apprenship....before moving on for an diploma education.......
...cos apprenship crtificate is must...whenever u willl apply for a job on the basis of iti.....m thinking abt to do apprenship and poly at a time.....
1st May 2015, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Future scope after ITI? What needs to be done for job after Apprenticeship of ITI?

hello sir
i completed my iti electrician and inter mediate mpc from telangana what iwant to do open btech
23rd August 2015, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir 2014 me machinist grinder se iti pass kar chuka hu apperentice kaha se sakta h u please detaile
9th December 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I have done last year in 2014 my iti in eletricla and ht lt with 76 % and done electricity board Apperentice ...I am working in private firm now in store ......what is best option for me the get short term course which will help me to get a better job ? please suggest thanks
22nd December 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have completed iti in electronic mechanic
And completed apprenticeship
So what can I do for next?
And what can do for better life settlement in future
1st April 2017, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

After ITI what can we do for job and after ITI what we can do in study
28th June 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after ITI? What should we do to get a better job after ITI?
26th May 2018, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed iti and apprenticeship I don't know what to do for higher education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?