14th May 2023, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

If I complete iti then there is chance to become a loco pilot or engineering is necessary

If I complete iti then there is chance to become a loco pilot or engineering is necessary.

15th May 2023, 06:46 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: If I complete iti then there is chance to become a loco pilot or engineering is necessary

ITI or a diploma in engineering are popular degrees that qualify people to become loco pilots in India. Besides passing the 10th board test, aspirants must pass the RRB ALC competitive examination to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways, which is administered by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
15th May 2023, 09:32 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: If I complete iti then there is chance to become a loco pilot or engineering is necessary

Loco Pilot Eligibility Criteria 2023:-

>> Candidates must have passed the 10th board examination or an equivalent test from a recognized board.

>> ITI or a diploma in engineering are popular degrees that qualify people to become loco pilots in India.
15th May 2023, 10:06 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completing ITI, you are eligible to become a loco pilot.
You must have passed the 10th board exam or an examination with a similar grade from an accredited board. In India, obtaining an ITI or an engineering diploma is a common way to become a loco pilot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?