3rd February 2015, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Information about IERT Polytechnic Allahabad

I want to get into IERT polytechnic allahabab
So please tell me About IERT polytechnic allahabad before i get admission there.

Related Questions:
  1. After doing B.Tech in Industrial Production from IERT how much salary will I get?
  2. Which one is better in placements, IERT Allahabad, AKG, KIET, ABES?
  3. How much rank is required in UPTU to get in IERT Allahabad? Can I get new government college with UPTU rank 7989?
  4. Fee structure of BIET Jhansi 1st year B.Tech EC branch?
  5. Which Colleges I can join Polytechnic Diploma in 2nd year in Ahmedabad? offering
  6. Will I be able to take admission in B.Tech at IIIT Allahabad after completing Polytechnic with IT?
  7. How much is the salary after completing industrial and production engineering? Is there any scope in future?
  8. Can I get admission in any government college through UPTU? I have qualified GATE with a score of 312
  9. Which are the colleges for AKG, IERT HBTI, KIET?
  10. Which is the best private polytechnic college in Allahabad?
  11. How to get admission in B.Tech? I have scored 172 marks in UPTU entrance exam
  12. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  13. Can I get IT in any government college like BIET, Jhansi or IERT Allahabad? I have scored 248 marks in UPSEE and my general rank is 35281 and girls rank is 5483
  14. Can I get entrance in IIT after completing diploma from Plastic Technology?
  15. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  16. Best Colleges in India providing Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Duration and syllabus of ICWA course?
  18. Which is the best coaching for IAS in Allahabad? -- [Most Discussed]
4th February 2015, 06:35 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about IERT Polytechnic Allahabad

IERT stands for Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology. It is located at Allahabad in the state of Uttar Pradesh. IERT is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU). IERT offers admissions in B.Tech and Diploma courses. The Institution has fully furnished hostel and mess facilities for boys and girls separately. It has a highly developed educational infrastructure and good faculty with an international outlook. It also aims to have a very active interaction with the industry and has a mission to serve society by training professionals who can be leaders in innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity and management.
28th April 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submitting the IERT diploma form of this yr 2015
3rd June 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submitting the IERT diploma
form of this yr 2015?
9th July 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

When result come of iert diploma entrance exam of 10th level
11th February 2017, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th class can i apply for polytechnic in IERT Allahabad
26th April 2017, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of filling iert application form 2017 and what is mode to take admission in this college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?