21st March 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to take admission in B.Tech at IIIT Allahabad after completing Polytechnic with IT?

am i able to take admission in b.tech iiit at allahabad after completing polytechnic with information technology

26th June 2016, 11:09 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to take admission in B.Tech at IIIT Allahabad after completing Polytechnic with IT?

Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad

** Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad is a university located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.

** As per my knowledge no you are not eligible to take admission in B.Tech at IIIT Allahabad after completing Polytechnic with IT

CONTACT ADDRESS

IIIT Rd, Near Boys Hostel, Devghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211011
Phone: 081968 27547

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?