27th June 2011, 03:01 PM
shubh99266

How much is the salary after completing industrial and production engineering? Is there any scope in future?

how much salary is ther in industrial and production enginering????is there any scope in future..???..plz rply

Related Questions:
  1. Future scope after Diploma in Production engineering? -- [New]
  2. What is the scope of industrial production branch in India?
  3. Scope and future in Production Engineering? What is the average package provided?
  4. Does biomedical engineering has a good course in future?
  5. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  6. Scope of production engineering in Indian and Abroad? How much is the expected salary for production engineering fresher?
  7. Is there a good scope in genetic engineering in future? Where will I get a job? What will be my salary?
  8. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  9. Which branch should I get in KIIT with a rank of 7706?
  10. What is the scope for industrial production engineering? Which companies will come for placement
  11. After BE in Industrial Production, M.Tech or MBA, what's more beneficial for career?
  12. Information about production engineering? What is the future scope in this field?
  13. What is production engineering? What is the scope in future?
  14. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  15. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  16. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  17. What is industrial/Production Engineering? What's its scope in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the scope and salary for airport management?
29th July 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the salary after completing industrial and production engineering? Is there any scope in future?

sir i am going to take addmision in industrial production eng from iert allahabad can i get a good job after complete it
5th August 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the salary after completing industrial and production engineering? Is there any scope in future?

Which engineering branch earn more salary in India
8th August 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

In which industry do I get job after persuing production engg. 4rm BIT mesra
25th August 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

how much salary should i expect after mtech in any clg?
26th August 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: How much is the salary after completing industrial and production engineering? Is there any scope in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubh99266 View Post
how much salary is ther in industrial and production enginering????is there any scope in future..???..plz rply
about 6,00,000
8th September 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

is the mechanical engineerng is profitable.. how much importance of this engneering in future...and tell me about its salaray...
9th September 2011, 03:35 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

After completion of your degree you can apply in various industrial sectors where production is done.
It entirely depends on the company or the Industry you are joining.
There are several Govt. jobs available for you.
So, it totally depends on the company you are going to join.
All the best..
9th November 2011, 11:00 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

After completion of your degree you can apply in various industrial sectors where production is done.
It entirely depends on the company or the Industry you are joining.
There are several Govt. jobs available for you.
So, it totally depends on the company you are going to join
17th November 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

how much students are studying industrial engineering?
]
8th January 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

i am girl. and i am 12-sci now. i am intrested in mechatronics engineering. i want to know about so much in this field. some one tell me that no so much scope in this field so you suggested me please.
31st January 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Wat s the difference between mechanical and ip? Den why its have less scope then other's branches? Am learnin in BEC COLLEGE plz justify my questions
25th February 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

for ms fresher what is the average salary in india?.send your reply to my mail [email protected]
12th March 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

plz. Tell me for which govt.job i can apply after complition of my b.e. Production.
17th March 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which engineering branch earn more salary in India
mechanical branch
20th June 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

what are the options available after doing diploma in industrial electronics?
does industrial electronics has any scope in future?
24th June 2012, 06:59 PM
Paras Gopani

hey

Industrial and production engineers find ample job opportunities in manufacturing companies. They can also be absorbed in several other organizations including banks, hospitals, finance, agriculture, public utilities, wholesale and retail trade, transportation, construction and government.

Both public and private sectors require industrial and production engineers for the smooth functioning of their Instrumental Manufacturing Industries and Industrial automation units.

Those who have higher degrees and adequate managerial expertise can get top positions in the industrial/management field with attractive remuneration and incentives.

Industrial Engineers can also work as plant engineers, manufacturing engineers, quality engineers, process engineers and industrial managers in different industries, management and service sector in the middle management cadre. Most of the opportunities are in the private sector.

The recruitment in government sector is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which holds Engineering Services Examinations every year to appoint engineers in its various Central services.

There are large numbers of openings waiting for industrial/production engineering graduates in the Railways, Armed Forces and in other Government departments as well as in most PSUs.

Industrial and production engineers receive excellent pay packages. The average starting monthly salary of production/industrial engineering graduates in India ranges between Rs. 15,000 – Rs.25, 000.

with best regards
good luck
26th June 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i am getting admission in DTU in production and industrial engiinering. should i take this or should i go for polymer science???? and sir what is the future scope for this??/
17th July 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

after completing BE in production engineering which companies affers you the jobs.
9th August 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

SIR IS THERE SCOPE OF INDUSTRAIL PRODUCTION ENGINEER IN GLUF
28th September 2012, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the differeence between ip and pi.
28th September 2012, 09:19 PM
santhoshkumar1988

The salary will total depend upon the SECTOR which you choose

~~ If you get a job as an fresher in MNC companies in I.T. SECTOR , then in the starting , you will have a salary around 18,000 to 31,000 pemonth

after getting some experience , you will have an increment in the salary

~~ If you get a job in the companies like , BHEL , IOCL , MTNL , ISRO , DRDO , etc. in the starting you will have the salary around 23,000 to 34,000 permonth

~~ If you get a job in BANKING SECTOR for the post of P.O . , then you will have the salary around 18,000 to 28,000 permonth
Actually , the salary range in banking sector is depending upon the BANK

so, the salary ranger will totally depends upon the sector you choose

all the best
7th February 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

sir which branch in mechanical engineering is best, dedsign or production? should get a handsome salary after some year of experience
7th May 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING and PRODUCTION ENGINEERING ????? WHICH STREAM IS BETTER ???
19th July 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have selected industrial and production as my option will it be a best course to study and earn good salary
4th November 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

What branch powerful in future production or mechanical?
24th December 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir hw is industrial production .many ll tel me dat their is no scope for dis branch .planing 2 change the branch .plz sugest me whether to change or no plz
4th February 2014, 03:49 AM
kanagaraj kanag

how much salary is ther in industrial and production enginering????is there any scope in future.
8th April 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

after completing production and industrial engineering what type of job offered?
12th June 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

why industrial engg is not famous as compared to other branches? and is it suitable for advance diploma in tool and diemaking?
28th July 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello...I got industrial and production engg branch in institute of tech guru ghasidas vishvavidhyalaya bilaspur...and I m doing yet mechanical engg from other university and I m dropper u can say...so plz suggest me should I continue my mechanical engg or going of industrial and production engg....reply fast.
1st August 2014, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any preferance for girls who have completed industrial and production engineering?
25th May 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope for industrial and production engineering? i am a student of industrial and production engineering in second semester...plz plz rply.
18th November 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

What is job opportunities for an IP student if completed BE from a government college and max. Starting salary possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?