19th November 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Is JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai good to study Diploma in Fashion?

My father is forcing me to take admission in Diploma course in JD Institute of fashion technology, Mumbai. I want to know if this is a good place to study Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai good to study Diploma in Fashion? -- [New]
  2. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  3. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  4. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  5. Procedure to study Fashion Technology course in National Institute of Fashion Technology for B.Tech candidate?
  6. Can I study PG in Fashion Technology on Diploma basis being a BCA graduate?
  7. Eligibility for NIFT after 1 year diploma in Fashion designing?
  8. Best Textile Chemistry colleges for B.Tech?
  9. What should I study among Fashion Technology and Fashion Designing in 1 year Diploma course? Difference between them?
  10. Possibility to study Fashion Technology Diploma course for 10th student?
  11. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Design in India
  12. Is Diploma in Fashion eTchnology equivalent to B.Sc. degree?
  13. Is it possible to do diploma in fashion designing/technology and engineering in parallel?
  14. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering? Is there any chance to study fashion technology in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech Mechanical? Is there any chance to study Fashion Technology in M.Tech
  16. Best colleges of fashion designing in Mumbai?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma in Fashion Technology candidate?
  18. How to join in D.FTech? Information about the course?
19th November 2015, 09:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai good to study Diploma in Fashion?

Yes, JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai is the best college offers courses related to Fashion Design and Technology. Of course yes, you can do "Diploma in Fashion" course in JD Institute of Fashion Technology (Mumbai).

Important Note: JD Institute of Fashion Technology is the India's leading Fashion School with 25 Centers and Campuses across the country. Since 1988, JD Institute has trained more than 50,000 students in Fashion and Design.

Ph. No: 022 2615 4949, 07506261981

Address: JD, Hemu Arcard, Opp Vile Parle Station (W), Mumbai-400056
19th November 2015, 10:27 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai good to study Diploma in Fashion?

Yes, it is one of the good Institutes in Mumbai for studying Fashion Technology. You can take admission in this Institute to study Diploma course of Fashion Technology as it is a reputed Institute for the above said course.
JD Institute of Fashion Technology is one of the leading Fashion School in India which has 25 centers and campuses around the country.
From the year of 1988 till now, JD Institute has trained about 50 thousand students in Fashion and Design.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?