19th November 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How can i take admission in Polytechnic Diploma after passing class 10th?

One of my good freinds want to do polytechnic diploma in fashion technology. So can you please guide us how to get admission in the course after passing 10th class?

19th November 2015, 05:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i take admission in Polytechnic Diploma after passing class 10th?

You can get direct admission in Polytechnic Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from any recognised board are eligible to pursue Polytechnic Diploma course. Some colleges conducts an entrance examination for offering admission in Diploma course. So, you need to appear and qualify in that entrance examination to get admission in Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard.
19th November 2015, 06:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i take admission in Polytechnic Diploma after passing class 10th?

There is polytechnic entrance exam conducted on state level and if you have got class 10th qualification then you can apply for it. Diploma in fashion technology is surely offered in these entrance exams.

Admissions are allotted based on your rank in the entrance exam through counselling. Therefore, just be prepared for the entrance exam and try to get an excellent rank in it.
19th November 2015, 08:27 PM
ant man

Yes you can take admission in Polytechnic course after completing 10th.

You must apply for the polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted in the month of may and pass it. This entrance exam is conducted every year by the state technical education board.

The basic eligibility for the entrance exam is 10th pass. Even being in the 10th awaiting for the results also you can apply. The marks required for joining is 35% marks.

Even diploma can be done after completing 12th also. After passing you can the choose the specialization in diploma course.

The syllabus of the entrance exam is based on maths, physics and chemistry subjects from 10th class.
19th November 2015, 10:56 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

After passing class 10th examination, a candidate should appear for the JEXPO entrance examination conducted by the respective Universities in order to take admission in Polytechnic Diploma courses. So, appear in the entrance examination, qualifying which you can take admission in Diploma courses.
20th November 2015, 12:49 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below I am mentioning the eligibility criteria for Diploma in Polytechnic course.

Kindly have a look at it.

> Candidate must have completed his/her 10th level examinations or equivalent from a recognized board/University with Science

> Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% in his/her 10th standard

> Candidate age should not exceed the age of 17 years

Basically admission to Diploma courses is provided on 10th basis, but some reputed Institutes do conduct their own entrance examination in order to provide admission to candidates.

However, in that case you need to clear the entrance examination and proceed further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?