14th December 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Job or higher studies after completing diploma in Mechanical?

Sir I am complete diploma in mechanical. I am searching for jobs. What is the best job or higher studies?

Related Questions:
15th December 2015, 01:52 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job or higher studies after completing diploma in Mechanical?

It is best for you to go for higher studies and complete your B.Tech.
Although if you are in need to jobs then that is also something you can do but it is more beneficial in the long run if you can complete B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
Overall if you are having a B.Tech Degree you will be able to earn a lot more from the job that you do than a Diploma Engineer.
So it is best for you to complete your higher studies as it will be beneficial in the long run.
15th December 2015, 05:18 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

My suggestion to you is that you should not go for the job after completing your diploma in mechanical stream. I am asking this due to the reason that after completing your diploma you will get a job with poor pay scale. Also you will face problems in promotions.
So my suggestion to you is that you should go for the bachelor's in the mechanical stream and after completion of your bachelor's you can apply for a good pay scaled job in the companies like TATA, BHEL, SAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc.
15th December 2015, 05:37 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Frankly speaking, you will not be able to get a good job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering. So it is better to go for higher studies option and the best course for diploma in mechanical engineering candidate is bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.

In order to pursue this course, you can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. For this exam, you must have at least 60% marks in diploma. You can also apply for JEE Main for getting admission in NITs, IIITs and other government engineering colleges.

You can apply for JEE Main 2016 at http://www.jeemain.nic.in
15th December 2015, 12:03 PM
CAS2

**B.Tech is the best higher study Option after diploma in Mechanical Engineering. After completion of after diploma in Mechanical Engineering you can get direct entry in 2nd year B.Tech through Lateral Entry

**Eligibility for B.Tech Mechanical Lateral Entry:::>
-You must have pursed Diploma in automobile/ mechanical.
- You must possess a minimum of 60% in diploma examination.
-The maximum age limit is 28 years.

*You can also apply for job in following types of companies:

::Automobile and auto part manufacturers

::Aerospace industry

::Various Government sector undertakings

::Aviation companies

::Steel plants

::Thermal plants and gas turbine manufacturers

::Air conditioning and refrigeration industry..
15th December 2015, 07:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you have two choices, one is to continue your higher studies and the second option is to do a job. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies then, you can opt for B.E/B.Tech course. Being a Diploma holder, you can get direct admission in second year of four year B.E/B.Tech course through Lateral Entry admission process. If you are interested to do a job, you can find many job opportunities in both public and private sector companies.
15th December 2015, 11:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

With diploma in Mechanical also you will get good jobs but Job is not the matter. Even not having graduation qualification is the main issue. So my best suggestion is to complete at least graduation from the recognized university.

This will give you strength to your base. Even though you have good skills in terms your technical Knowledge graduation will give complete practical and theoretical knowledge.

Coming to the higher studies available is lot more. But best one is absolutely B.E/B.Tech. With this course only you will have value for diploma.
15th December 2015, 11:42 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am complete diploma in mechanical. I am searching for jobs. What is the best job or higher studies?
It is always advisable to study engineering graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering.
The candidate can do B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry system.
The candidate will be admitted directly to the second year of the engineering course.

But you have to take a final call either to study further or to work.
Because the family situations and other things also to be considered.

There are also many jobs for the mechanical diploma holders both in government and private sectors.
You can get the job vacancy details in the newspapers and websites.
If you have money then study further doesn’t get any break in education.
16th December 2015, 12:08 AM
iphone5s

Based on your current qualification you can get job in any of the local companies not the government organization. So, i will suggest you to go for the higher degree along with your job, this will add value to your qualification as well as to your degree.
20th December 2015, 03:11 PM
monikasiri

Doing job and simultaneously doing B.Tech in correspondence is the best way to reach high in your life.But it is suggestible to do job only if you can pursue your engineering without backlogs with good aggregate.Many of the colleges provide engineering course just by attending the practical examinations and the semester exams.

There are two advantages in this:
-->You will get experience in the field you are.
-->Doing engineering simultaneously will add extra qualification and you can get into higher position in the same company you are working.

Even if you want to stop your job,you can continue with your Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?