11th December 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Odisha DET for 16 years old 10th student?

Sir,
I am 16 years old preparing for my 10th Board exam. I want to attend Odisha DET. Can you tell me about my eligibility? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?
  2. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  3. Am I eligible to apply in Odisha DET if pursuing 10th and belongs to Guwahati, Assam?
  4. List of coaching classes for preparation of Odisha DET in Bhubaneswar?
  5. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study D.Arch course? -- [New]
  6. Is Biotechnology offered in Diploma program? Previous year question papers of Odisha DET?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET?
  8. Can I take mechanical engineering in diploma EEE?
  9. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college?
  10. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  11. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 524 rank in Odisha DET?
  12. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course in any Government college?
  13. Details about internship in Odisha for 6th semester student of ECE in ITER, Odisha?
  14. List of scholarships for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Odisha?
  15. How can I apply for Government Jobs being a candidate pursuing Internship for BDS?
  16. How can I become a marine engineer? I am a 12th student in odisha, India
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the different government jobs available in Odisha for B.Sc Agriculture students?
18th December 2015, 09:18 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Odisha DET for 16 years old 10th student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Odisha DET Examination:

Of course Yes. You are certainly eligible to attend Odisha DET Examination being a 16 years old candidate. The detailed age criteria required for appearing in Odisha DET Examination is given below.

Age Criteria required for DET Odisha Exam:

* Minimum Age Required for Courses except Mining and Drilling (for Engineering and Beauty Culture Courses) - 14 years

* Minimum Age Required for Mining and Drilling Courses - 16 years

The minimum educational qualification required for doing Engineering courses through Odisha DET Examination is 10th Class from a recognized university. Since you have attained the age of 16 years, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in Odisha DET Examination and a good news is that there is no certain upper age limit required for appearing in Odisha DET Examination.
20th December 2015, 03:03 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Odisha DET for 16 years old 10th student?

DET is the entrance exam conducted by Odisha State Board of Technical Education.DET is abbreviated as Diploma Entrance Test.

The qualification is:

-->you should pass all the subjects in Tenth Standard.
-->Your age must be more than 14.
-->There is no upper age limit for DET.

The point to be noted is,your age should be more than 14 for all the courses except Drilling and Mining.If you are interested in Drilling/Mining your age should be more than 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?