18th July 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Diploma in Export and Import Management course?

I will finish my Diploma in Export and Import Management in a month. I am already a B.Com graduate and I am doing my Diploma from a Private institute. I will do job after my Diploma, so tell me what are the job opportunities available for me? Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Import-Export programme?
  2. Possibility to do Diploma in Export and Import Management for B.A.(Pass) graduate?
  3. Further courses after BAF and Diploma in Export Import?
  4. Admission in Diploma Export-Import management in external?
  5. What courses would be suitable for me after doing diploma in Export Import Management? I am B.Com graduation student from Mumbai University
  6. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Export and Import Management? Course structure of this Diploma course?
  7. How can I apply for CHA entrance exam? I want to do PG diploma in export and import management through Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning
  8. How and in which college should I apply for post graduation course in Shipping & Export?
  9. Admission criteria and fee structure of Diploma in Export and Import Management at Hans Institute, Delhi?
  10. What to do to join a course of import export after giving exam of B.A Economics?
  11. Which stream in MBA should I choose for starting a Business of Import and Export in Shipping? -- [New]
  12. Should i do ICWA or MBA in finance after doing diploma in export important management? I am a BAF graduate
  13. Kuvempu University LLM(Distance Education) Second Year- Law of Export and Import Regulations Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Which are the courses after B.Com distance learning
  15. What is the procedure followed to get the government job in logistics?
  16. Should I take BMS or B.Com or BSc IT after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for CHA exam and how can I apply for it? How to prepare for the exam?
  18. Job opportunities for a candidate through Retail Management Diploma course?
30th July 2016, 09:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma in Export and Import Management course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will finish my Diploma in Export and Import Management in a month. I am already a B.Com graduate and I am doing my Diploma from a Private institute. I will do job after my Diploma, so tell me what are the job opportunities available for me? Thank you in advance!
Since, there is good develop in international trade and commerce has eventually increased the job and employment in the private and government sectors. There is good job opportunity available after completing Diploma in Diploma in Export and Import Management course. Most of the Multinational companies require international marketing and export management, it is added advantage for Diploma in Export and Import Management students. After Diploma in Export and Import Management one can get job opportunity in Multinational companies in export and Import wing.
30th July 2016, 11:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma in Export and Import Management course?

Job Opportunities for Diploma in Export and Import Management Course:

There are some of the companies which offer job opportunities for candidates from Export and Import Management course background. Some of the top recruiters are,

> Total Shipping and Logistics Private Limited
> Arambh Life Sciences
> Career Concepts
> Jones Lang LaSalle Property Consultants Pvt. Ltd
> Samvith Technologies
> Accenture
> Mobis India Ltd

as Executive/ Senior Executive; Export/ Import Documentation Manager; Operation Coordinator and Business Development Manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?