13th April 2015, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for Architecture Diploma final year student?

Hello Sir,
I am the final year student of Diploma in Architecture Assistantship. And I want to get government job after completing my Diploma. So please tell me the government jobs for which I can apply? I am waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Architecture Diploma student in Hyderabad?
  2. What are the available job opportunities in government sector for CSE graduates?
  3. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  4. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  5. Job opportunities for B.Tech(CSE) student in Private and Government sectors?
  6. What are the job opportunities in government sector after doing diploma in mechanical?
  7. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  8. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  9. Job opportunities for Architecture Diploma student in India?
  10. What are the opportunities for B.Tech CSE final year students in government sector?
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  12. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  16. What are the job opportunities after diploma?
  17. What are the job opportunities available in government sector for diploma(Mechanical) holder from KSOU?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for PG Diploma in Yoga Science candidate?
22nd April 2015, 11:33 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for Architecture Diploma final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am the final year student of Diploma in Architecture Assistantship. And I want to get government job after completing my Diploma. So please tell me the government jobs for which I can apply? I am waiting for your reply.
There is good scope for Diploma Architecture in Government sectors. Since, you are a Diploma final year student, you need to complete your Diploma course without any pending backlogs. In order to get a government job you need to appear and qualify in the entrance exam and Interview. Here, I have listed you the Government which you can get after completing a Diploma in Architecture.

List of Government organization requiring architecture graduates:

1. Delhi Development Authority
2. Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited
3. Public Works department of Government
4. Archeological Departments of the Government
5. National Building Construction Corporation Limited
7. City Development authorities

List of Job posting available in government sector:

1. Set Designer
2. Landscape Architect
3. Interior Designer
4. Art Director
5. Urban planner
6. Technical illustrator
7. Surveyor
8. Marine architect
9. Architectural engineer
10. Cartographer
11. Building contractor
12. Building inspector
13. Building researcher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?