27th April 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Is KSOU recognized by government? Can I do Mechanical Engineering diploma course in KSOU?

Is KSOU recognized by government? Can I do Mechanical Engineering diploma course in KSOU? Can someone please advise me on my question to ensure that I will take the right step for my future to get a job after completion of the course? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
  2. Is KSOU Approved by UGC, KSOU degree for government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the job opportunities available in government sector for diploma(Mechanical) holder from KSOU?
  4. Does Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from KSOU valid for Government Job Opportunities?
  5. Is there any problem to get a job in private company or government sector by KSOU B.Tech certificate
  6. How to go through diploma in marine mechanical fitter course in KSOU? Is KSOU recognized by UGC?
  7. Can I apply for government job after passing diploma in mechanical from KSOU?
  8. Is it true that no degree and diploma distance engineering courses are AICTE recognized? Am I eligible for government jobs after doing course from KSOU?
  9. Is diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering from KSOU eligible for government job?
  10. Does KSOU a recognized university to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Do Ordnance Factories accept Diploma from KSOU/IME for departmental exams?
  12. Can I be eligible to apply for government job after completing B.Tech in KSOU?
  13. Admission in diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU after passing ITI in Electrician Trade and while working as a employee in Indian Railway?
  14. Is KSOU a blacklisted university?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing diploma in electrical engineering from KSOU?
  16. Does KSOU approved by Central Government of India? Can I apply for Central Government and State Government Jobs having completed Diploma from KSOU?
  17. Does KSOU college have AICTE, UGC and DEC approval for distance mode learning?
  18. Eligibility to apply in Government recruitment exams for a EEE Diploma holder of KSOU?
27th April 2015, 05:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is KSOU recognized by government? Can I do Mechanical Engineering diploma course in KSOU?

Yes, KSOU is well recognized by competent authorities. The recognition of KSOU is done by competent authorities like:-

• The Distance Education Council (DEC) New Delhi,

• Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Delhi,

• Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) London UK,

• Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU), Beijing, China,

• Commonwealth of Learning (COL)

It provides a variety of courses and is well renowned university. Although the exposure facilities are less since it mainly conducts distance learning and correspondence courses which are less preferred by the companies. You can pursue mechanical engineering diploma course in KSOU. However, the right step would be to go for a full time diploma course and then B.Tech or B.E course which will enable you to enjoy a wide job scope and enhanced exposure facilities.
28th April 2015, 12:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is KSOU recognized by government? Can I do Mechanical Engineering diploma course in KSOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is KSOU recognized by government? Can I do Mechanical Engineering diploma course in KSOU? Can someone please advise me on my question to ensure that I will take the right step for my future to get a job after completion of the course? Thank you.
karnataka state open university( KSOU) is not approved by AICTE (All India council of technical education) but Karnataka State Open University is approved by UGC.

Yes, KSOU is recognized by government.

So you can do diploma course in Mechanical Engineering.

I have attached the document for UGC approval for KSOU so please check it out.

The Karnataka State Open University has been recognized by the following organization -

1. The Distance Education Council (DEC) New Delhi.

2. Regular member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Delhi.

3. Permanent member of Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) London UK.

4. Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU), Beijing, China.

5. Commonwealth of Learning (COL).
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KSOU UGC APPROVAL.pdf(84.0 KB, 76 views)
15th August 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

vtu has announced that pursuing engineering students will get diploma certificate .. my question is will that type of students are eligible to apply for state and central jobs offered regarding diploma basis ( for example junior engineer post) ... pls answer me ?????
31st August 2015, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

2. Discuss the difference between Product Layout & Process Layout with respect to
flexibility, skill required, extent of material handling & nature of supervision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?