25th March 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Bihar Polytechnic entrance exam? Procedure and application cost to apply for it?

Hello sir, I want to apply for Bihar Polytechnic exam. Please tell me last date to apply for entrance exam? What is the procedure and application cost to apply for it?

Related Questions:
28th March 2017, 11:42 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Bihar Polytechnic entrance exam? Procedure and application cost to apply for it?

Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) Board conducts Bihar Polytechnic (D.C.E.C.E) exam every year. You are interested to know about the last date procedure to apply and cost of application form for this.

**Last date to apply online: 08th April 2017
**Last date of Payment through Challan: 15th April 2017
**Last date of Payment through Online: 16th April 2017
**Last date to send hard copy of online application: 11th May 2017
**Application Fee: Rs. 750

Procedure to apply:
--Visit to official website www.bceceboard.com
--click ‘Apply for DCECE (PE/PPE/PM/PMD)-2017’
--Step I: Fill the registration form with Name, Mobile Number and valid Email-ID. On successful registration, you will get message regarding Registration number and password.
--Step II: Using Registration Number and password, you have to sign in/ Log in. Now you have to pay the fee either through online or download challan for this.
--Step III: After fee payment, you have to fill your personal details and upload your recent color photograph.
--Step IV: After this you have to fill the educational qualification details and then click on Final submit button.

**If you still have any doubt regarding the procedure of filling the online application then you can go through the detailed notification in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf dcece prospectus.pdf(359.0 KB, 19 views)
5th August 2019, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to apply for Bihar Polytechnic entrance exam? Procedure and application cost to apply for it?

Please tell me that how many seats are there in polytechnic colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?