15th October 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic Test to study Engineering Diploma if belong to Bihar?

Hi Sir,
I am resident of Bihar and I want to take admissions in Diploma in Engineering. Am I eligible for Jharkhand Polytechnic test because Bihar Polytechnic application is already closed?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in any government polytechnic college in Jharkhand? I have got 1856 rank in diploma in engineering, polytechnic
  2. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  3. Can I get a seat in goverment Jharkhand polytechnic college with rank 1856 in diploma(engineering)?
  4. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  5. Can I get colleges in Jharkhand after passing 12th from Bokaro? I belong to Bihar
  6. What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?
  7. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form?
  8. With a rank of 57497 in Diploma Engineering get me a sit in Government Jharkhand Polytechnic college?
  9. How can I get information about UPES,Dehradun?
  10. How to do M.Sc Chemistry through distance learning?
  11. Am I eligible to write JELET, WB exam? I am pursuing diploma degree in civil engineering from Manuu Polytechnic, Bangalore and having residential of Bihar
  12. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get scholarship while doing 12th standard in CBSE board?
  14. How can I apply for MBBS entrance in JCECE Jharkhand? I belong to Bihar state and have passed Matric and inter from Bihar
  15. Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
  16. Cutoff rank required in Bihar DCECE to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What is the lowest rank requirement for admission in government colleges?
  18. Can I take admission in 2nd year in mechanical engineering after passing diploma in mechanical from Bihar Polytechnic?
3rd December 2015, 05:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic Test to study Engineering Diploma if belong to Bihar?

Yes, you can apply for it as an outside state candidate. You will be eligible for admission in private polytechnics only. For government polytechnic only Jharkhand domiciled candidates are eligible.

Therefore, you can apply surely but admission will be very tough because most of the seats are reserved for state candidates.
17th March 2018, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic Test to study Engineering Diploma if belong to Bihar?

Sir, I have completed my Diploma. Sir my branch is Civil Sir May I Apply for D to D entrance exam ....And what should I read for that exam Syllabus ....
1st May 2022, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

How many students in diploma 2019-2022 beach?
15th May 2022, 02:05 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for it as an outside state candidate.

You will be eligible for admission in private polytechnics only. For government polytechnic only Jharkhand domiciled candidates are eligible.

Qualifying Marks: Candidates must obtain at least 35% marks in the above qualifying examination. Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates of class 10th or equivalent examination can also apply for the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022. But they will have to qualify the exam of class 10th before the date of counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?