19th May 2012, 03:05 PM
Y.H.D

What is the procedure to apply for BMS entrance? What is the last date of application?

I am giving 12 board ( Maharashtra) this year. Want to appear in BMS entrance. What is the procedure to apply for test, where to apply .What is the last date for application. Suggest suitable coaching class near Borivali.

What is the criteria for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to appear for BMS entrance exam? What is the last date for application?
  2. What's the criteria for BMS entrance exam? How may I get details for the same? How to apply for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  3. How to apply for the entrance examination for MSW? What is the admission procedure? Last date for submission of application form?
  4. How should I apply for CPT entrance exam which is to be held in December? Do I have to register myself 9 months prior? What is the last date of application and procedure to apply for it?
  5. Dates of Karnataka PGCET entrance exam? Date of issue of the application form? Procedure to apply for it and the last date?
  6. Procedure to apply for JNU PhD(English) entrance exam? Last date of application?
  7. Fee structure for BCA in M S Ramaiah ?
  8. Am I eligible for Custom Duty Examination having completed Graduation in BMS? Procedure to apply for this Exam?
  9. Being BMS graduate for which all courses can I apply? When is the entrance?
  10. Courses after BMS apart from MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Registration procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Burdwan University? Last date of application and date of entrance exam?
  12. How can I apply and get booklet of GATE? Procedure, last date of application, important dates and benefits of GATE?
  13. Can I do post graduation MMS course after completion of BMS? -- [New]
  14. Date of MCA entrance exam?
  15. Date of sale of forms of PGCET exam for B.Pharm students? Procedure to apply online? Last date to apply for it without late fee? Date of entrance exam?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  17. Where to get application forms for AIPMT? Last date to apply for this Exam?
  18. What is the procedure for Ph.D entrance test?
8th March 2015, 12:36 PM
neetatripathi

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for BMS entrance? What is the last date of application?

you can apply for this exam by visiting

www.fms.edu
www.du.ac.in

exam fees: rs 500 for general candidates and rs 250 for sc/st/obc

you must have score 50% in 12th exam
and also scoring of 50% in entrance test also require
for bachelor of management studies following colleges:
Bhim Rao Ambedkar
College of vocational studies
Kheshav mahavidyalaya
maharaja agrasen college

seats allotment

for general: 30 seats
for sc: 9 seats
for st: 5 seats
for obc: 16 seats
total seats available: 60 seats
18th January 2016, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for BMS entrance? What is the last date of application?

what is the fee structure for fashion designing and future prospects of doing fashion designing?
16th July 2017, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th class this year and I want to know about the last date of submission of BMS forms and all details about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?