10th January 2023, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Lateral entry for BSc interior designing after a diploma a 1 year diploma course in interior designing?

I have completed my 12th std in cbse board with 79.2% and I am going to do a 1 year diploma in interior designing. Can i get a bachelors degree in interior designing through lateral entry ?Please can i get full information about it.

7th June 2023, 01:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Lateral entry for BSc interior designing after a diploma a 1 year diploma course in interior designing?

Lateral entry into a BSc program in Interior Designing after completing a 1-year diploma course in the same field may vary depending on the specific university or college offering the BSc program.

If you are eligible for lateral entry, you should research the admission criteria of the universities or colleges where you plan to apply. Some institutions may accept diploma holders directly into the second year or higher of a bachelor's program, while others may require you to start from the first year.

Here are a few steps you can take:

1. Research the institutions
2. Check the curriculum
3. Contact admissions offices
4. Prepare application materials

Every institution may have its own policies and guidelines regarding lateral entry, so make sure to thoroughly research the requirements of each university or college you are considering.
7th June 2023, 09:50 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Lateral entry for BSc interior designing after a diploma a 1 year diploma course in interior designing?

Yes, you can take lateral entry for BSc Interior Designing after completing a 1-year diploma course in Interior Designing. However, the eligibility criteria for lateral entry may vary from college to college.

Here are some of the common eligibility criteria for lateral entry into BSc Interior Designing:

* A 1-year diploma in Interior Designing from a recognized institute.
* Minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the diploma.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Creativity and artistic ability.
* Problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.

If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for lateral entry into BSc Interior Designing. The application process is usually conducted online or through the college's website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?