24th November 2014, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved government colleges in Tamil Nadu which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Detailed procedure of admission?

hello
i want diploma in electrical from aicte approved
government engineering institute from Tamil state,
how to admit ion procedure and get details information
kindly help me please......

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  2. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI Trade Electrician?
  3. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  5. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  6. How to join CAD design in M.E?
  7. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  8. List of the AICTE approved diploma engineering colleges in Gujarat which provide distance education facilities in electrical engineering?
  9. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  10. AICTE approved colleges for distance education diploma in mechanical engineering in Tamilnadu
  11. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  12. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering in Mumbai? List of AICTE approved universities?
  13. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?
  14. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  15. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata for ITI Fitter?
  16. List of AICTE approved private institute in Assam having diploma in electrical engineering?
  17. List of colleges offering diploma in Civil through correspondence and approved by AICTE?
  18. How may I do B.Tech through correspondence from AICTE approved colleges in India? How may I get details about IME(Mumbai)? I'm government employee in Bijli board in State Haryana
15th December 2014, 03:43 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE approved government colleges in Tamil Nadu which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Detailed procedure of admission?

Following are the some of AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu, which are Diploma course in Electrical Engineering.

1)Sree Narayana Guru Polytechnic college
Address:
95, Sree Narayana Guru Road
Saibabacolony, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

2)Karpagam Polytechnic College
Address:
Pollachi Main Road, Seera Palayam,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

3)Sankara Institute of Technology
Address:
112,GST Main road,
Urappakkam,
Chennai
Tamil Nadu.

4)School of Advance Engineering and Information Technology
Address:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu

5)Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
Address:
Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR),
no.1, Kelambakkam, Tamil Nadu

Admission Procedure:-
1)Candidates who have completed S.S.L.C Examination from Tamilnadu Board of Secondary Education are eligible to apply for this course.
2)And the candidates who have completed any equivalent examination are also eligible to apply.
So, if you have any of these qualifications, you can apply for admission in any college in which you intended to join. You can do this, by submitting the application form along with following documents.
1)S.S.L.C Exam pass certificate
2)Transfer certificate
3)Bonafide certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?