8th February 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission details for M.Sc after B.Sc degree? Percentage criteria and admission form details for M.Sc admission?

Admission form details for M.Sc admission? Percentage of marks in B.Sc to get admission in M.Sc college. Please reply me soon. I am very worried about admission.

Related Questions:
  1. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  2. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  3. Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.
  4. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  5. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  6. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  7. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  8. What to choose between MCA and MSc Statistics? Is it possible to take admission for this year?
  9. How to get admission in St. Paul's College Kolkata? Details regarding availability of forms? Admission procedure and other admission details? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  11. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  12. Admission procedure for MSc course?
  13. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  14. Criteria to do MBBS after doing BSc Zoology and MSc In medical microbiology? Where can I get the form details?
  15. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in MCA/MSc Stat after passing BSc Statistic from KOP Shivaji University?
  17. How to take admission in MSc Maths in PU campus? Percentage required in BSc to take admission?
  18. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
5th May 2017, 11:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission details for M.Sc after B.Sc degree? Percentage criteria and admission form details for M.Sc admission?

In order to pursue for the M.Sc degree course, you must have to complete your B.Sc degree course from a recognised University to be eligible for the M.Sc course.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc course from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the M.Sc course in respective Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?