7th June 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Architecture diploma course fee structure?

please talk about architecture diploma courses fees...please send eo tme the details

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee structure which offer Diploma in Architecture course?
  2. Architecture diploma course fee structure?
  3. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  4. Fee of diploma in Building Construction? Admission in Architecture diploma after 12th?
  5. Fee structure of Architecture diploma course after 10th?
  6. Fee for Diploma in Structural Design? Admission in Diploma Architecture after 12th?
  7. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  8. Fee for diploma in Structural design? Admission in architecture diploma possible after 12th?
  9. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  10. Which PG diploma course should I choose in Hyderabad Campus? Fee structure of it?
  11. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  12. Is there any scholarship available to do masters in Architecture?
  13. What is the fee structure of diploma course of 3 years?
  14. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  15. Architecture Diploma colleges in Mumbai and their fee structure? Reservation details and address of colleges?
  16. PG Diploma courses and job opportunities then after in Pharmaceutical sector? Fee structure and other details of the course?
  17. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
23rd July 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Architecture diploma course fee structure?

am i right to do diploma after 10th or i should do 12th first then try these please give me suggestion
7th December 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

any diploma courses are available for 12th fail (Science) student please give the college name any date of admition.
27th March 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please talk about architecture diploma courses fees...please send eo tme the details
fees approx 27000 for genral categort
rs 1100 for resrve

[email protected]
0181-2457192
Govt Poly College for Girls Jalandhar
14th August 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir GoodAfter Am Intersting In Achitect Course so It's Able to do after 10th
14th December 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I am 21 yrs old,i passed class10 in 2009.due to some problems I haven't had any further study and Iam interested in getting diploma in architecture assistanship.is there any college I could go to and what is the fee structure.at what time does semester start?at what time should I enquire admission?
3rd March 2016, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

which is the minimum grade in KCSE to study architecture in Nairobi technical university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?