3rd October 2016, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

List of best colleges to apply after completion of 3 years diploma course?

I am dasharath studying diploma 2nd year igot 85%in 10 th class unfortunately joined diploma to get early job but life dream is to do iit is it possible to do iit after 3years diploma or can i join intermediate ?please help me sir my life is spoiling reply please ...........sir.i

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges to apply after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  2. List down the companies to apply for internship after completion of 3 years diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do after completion of diploma in Computer Science for 3 years?
  4. List of best colleges to do B.E Electronics and communication in Tamil Nadu after completion of Diploma?
  5. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  6. List of colleges to enroll in diploma engineering after completion of SSC with 78.55% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges to do B.Sc after completion of diploma in agricultural engineering? What are the various opportunities available?
  8. List of best colleges to join after completion of diploma course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for AMIE after completion of diploma course 3 years with CS?
  10. List of all colleges providing diploma in computer science after completion of BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges in North India to apply for degree after completion of diploma?
  12. List of the colleges and job opportunities after Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. List of best jobs to take after completion of diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics? -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure to apply for AMIE after completion of CS diploma for 3 years?
  16. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for AMIE after completion of 3 years diploma course in CS?
  18. List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology?
4th October 2016, 01:27 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of best colleges to apply after completion of 3 years diploma course?

List of best colleges to apply after completion of 3 years diploma course:-

**Ambedkar Institute of Technology
Vishwakarma Institute of Technology Pune

**Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal

**Amity School of Engineering and Technology

**JNTU, Hyderabad

**Sastra university

**Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune

**S.J. College of Engineering, Mysore

**Bharati Vidyapeeth's Vollege of Engineering.
4th October 2016, 10:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges to apply after completion of 3 years diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am dasharath studying diploma 2nd year igot 85%in 10 th class unfortunately joined diploma to get early job but life dream is to do iit is it possible to do iit after 3years diploma or can i join intermediate ?please help me sir my life is spoiling reply please ...........sir.i
Colleges Offering Three years Diploma course.

Acharya ITI
Address: No. 15, First Cross, First Stage, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560058
Phone: 080 2839 6165

B E S Institute Of Technology
Address: 16th Main, 4th Block, Jaya Nagar, Jaya Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011
Phone:080 2665 1497

Baldwin Polytechnic
Address: #14, Hosur Road, Richmond Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025
Phone: 080 2212 1535

Ghousia Polytechnic For Women  
Address: Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029
Phone: 080 2550 4016
4th October 2016, 02:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The list of best colleges to apply after completion of 3 years diploma course is given here;

P.S.G. College of Technology - Official Website

M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology - Official Website

Easwari Engineering College - Official Website

Manipal Institute of Technology - Official website

Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering and Technology - Official Website

Andhiyamaan College of Engineering - Official Website

Saveetha Engineering College - Official Website

Chitkara University - Official Website

Vidya Academy of Science and Technology - Official Website

KMEA Engineering College - Official Website

Lovely Professional University - Official Website

Vel Tech - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?