16th April 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges to do B.Sc after completion of diploma in agricultural engineering? What are the various opportunities available?

List of colleges to do B.Sc after completion of diploma in agricultural engineering? What are the various opportunities available? Can you please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon.

2nd September 2017, 09:23 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges to do B.Sc after completion of diploma in agricultural engineering? What are the various opportunities available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of colleges to do B.Sc after completion of diploma in agricultural engineering? What are the various opportunities available? Can you please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon.

List of Colleges Offer B.SC Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture Engineering:-

1). Agricultural College – Bapatla Guntur.

2). Baba Bariyar Shah Mahavidyalaya Sultanpur.

3). College od Agriculture Biotechnology Maharashtra.

4). Birsa Agricultural University Ranchi.

5). Desh Bhagat Engineering College Gobindgarh.

6). Baba Farid College Punjab.

7). Agricultural College Kurnool.

8). University of Agricultural Science Raipur.

9). Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Jabalpur.

10). Indira Gandhi Agriculture University Raipur.

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for bachelors in agriculture course is 10+2 in science stream or equivalent qualification (i.e Diploma in agriculture) from government recognized board.

Duration of B.SC Agriculture Course:- Duration of bachelors of science in agriculture course is 3 years.

Job Opportunities after B.SC Agriculture:-

>> Farming consultant.

>> Research analyst.

>> Agriculture lecturer.

>> Actuarial analyst.

>> Agriculture portfolio manager.

>> Program manager.

>> Agriculture officer.

>> Agriculture fundamental analyst.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?