31st October 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of diploma in Computer Science for 3 years?

What should I do after completion of diploma in Computer Science for 3 years? Can someone please give me the list of courses which I can take next? or is there any good job available to do once after completion of diploma course? Can someone please provide me the answer?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of diploma in Computer Science for 3 years? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  3. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering being a economically poor candidate?
  4. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  5. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  6. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  7. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  8. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  9. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  12. Can I do B.Tech in computer science after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  13. Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 53.9% in EEE, 71.5% in 12th and 71% in 10th class?
  14. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the courses I can enroll for after completion of diploma in computer science?
  16. How to apply for B.E.(CS) after completion of Diploma in Computer science?
  17. Will there be any Lateral Entry Scheme into 2nd year of BCA after completion of 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for IAS Exam after completion of Diploma in Computer Science?
1st November 2015, 07:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in Computer Science for 3 years?

You can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E, B.Tech, etc., after completion of your three years Diploma course. For getting admission in B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
23rd June 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in Computer Science for 3 years?

What should I do after completion of diploma in Computer Science for 3 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?