21st December 2016, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in North India to apply for degree after completion of diploma?

I have a three year diploma in hotel management from IHM, Chandigarh which I completed the course. I would now like to pursue higher studies and have been told the diploma is not enough for it. Are there any universities or colleges that will convert my diploma into degree here in North India?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get complete information about LEET exam along with their exam date? How to apply for taking admission in NITs and BITS, Pilani? List of government colleges in North India for the same?
  2. List of Government MBBS colleges in North East India in which North-East student can apply.
  3. List of Colleges in North India where I can apply now for B..Sc course?
  4. List of colleges to apply for direct admission in US after completion of diploma in business management?
  5. Which college is best to join B.Tech in lateral entry after completion of diploma course?
  6. List of best colleges to join after completion of diploma course in India?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc IT course from SMU, India?
  8. Best colleges in India for Diploma to degree admission and their entrance exams?
  9. List of MBA colleges in North India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges considering students of Diploma Civil for B.Tech course?
  11. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  12. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  13. Required percentage of marks in UG to do Post Graduate Degree in Astronomy? Best colleges in North India for this course?
  14. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  15. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  16. List of private and government colleges in North India to study MBA in Finance if got 87% in MAT -- [New]
  17. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  18. LIst of the top engineering colleges in North India?
22nd December 2016, 11:32 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges in North India to apply for degree after completion of diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have a three year diploma in hotel management from IHM, Chandigarh which I completed the course. I would now like to pursue higher studies and have been told the diploma is not enough for it. Are there any universities or colleges that will convert my diploma into degree here in North India?
: List of colleges in North India to apply for degree after completion of diploma:

PEC University of Technology
Address: Sector 12, Chandigarh, 160012
Phone:088261 96469

Delhi Technological University
Address: Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, Delhi, 110042
Phone:011 2787 1018

Netaji Subhas Institute Of Technology
Address: Azad Hind Fauz Marg, Sector 3,Dwarka, Delhi, 110078
Phone:011 2509 9050

Chitkara Institute Of Engineering & Technology
Address: Chandigarh-Patiala National Highway, NH- 64, Tehsil Rajpura, Patiala, Punjab 140401
Phone:01762 507 084
23rd December 2016, 09:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in North India to apply for degree after completion of diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of the college for Hotel Management course in India:-

Christ University, Bangalore
Contact No.: 80 - 40129100
Address: Hosur Road, Pin - 560029

H.R. Institute of Hotel Management, Ghaziabad
Contact No.: 120 - 2679173,2962477
Address:7th Km Stone, Meerut Road, Morta.

Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal
Contact No.: 820 - 2571978
Address: Madhav Nagar PIN-576104

Rizvi College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology - Mumbai
Contact No.: 22 - 26044176,26052071
Address:New Rizvi Educational Complex, Off Carter Road, Sherly Rajan Road, Bandra (W), PIN - 400050

Dr. Ambedkar Institute Of Hotel Management, Chandigarh
Contact No.: 172 - 2604833
Address:Sector 42-D, PIN - 160036.

Institute of Hotel Management, Gwalior
Contact No.: 751 - 2471477
Address:Airport road, Maharajpura PIN - 474020

Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Bangalore
Contact No.: 80 - 64543207,64543206
Address:Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur Post PIN-560077
23rd December 2016, 09:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

List of Colleges offer Hotel Management courses after completion of Diploma in Hotel Management:

>> International Institute of Hotel Management
Ph. No: 011 4320 4700
http://iihm.ac.in/delhi.php

>> Delhi Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
http://www.dihm.net/index.php/contact-us

>> Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology
Ph. No: 0121 265 6096
http://www.ihmmeerut.com/

>> The Oberoi Center of Learning and Development
http://www.oberoigroup.com/careers/index.htm

>> ABHI Institute of Hotel Management
Ph. No: 011 4570 1022
http://abhiinstitute.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?