25th June 2017, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

List of best institutes in Delhi for diploma in mechanical or electrical evening batch

Hi Sir, my name is Jaim. I am coming from Kerala to Delhi with job. Now I am staying in Indirapuram in Delhi. I am wishing to take electrical diploma or mechanical diploma in evening time. Can you help? Please tell me the best institute in this locality. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of evening colleges offering B.Tech to Diploma Electrical Engineer in Delhi?
  2. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  3. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  4. Institutes taking weekend classes in Diploma engineering? Duration of course?
  5. What should I choose between Diploma in Electrical and B.E in Mechanical being an experienced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  6. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  7. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore?
  8. List Polytechnic colleges for doing Electrical Diploma course in Delhi?
  9. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  10. List of evening colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kerala?
  11. List of private institutes for diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Institutes offering B.E mechanical for those who have completed diploma mechanical?
  13. List of good institutes which provides GP Rating Course in Chennai after Diploma In Mechanical?
  14. What is the procedure followed to do diploma mechanical course in evening?
  15. List of AICTE approved institutes in West Bengal for diploma in electrical engineering?
  16. M.Tech from Government college in India after 140 marks in GATE?
  17. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  18. Best coaching institutes in Delhi-South which are providing evening coaching for JEE Main and Advanced?
27th June 2017, 04:04 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: List of best institutes in Delhi for diploma in mechanical or electrical evening batch

Here, are few institutes in or nearby Delhi for diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering:-
Ganga Group of Institutions- Ganga Institute of Technology and Management, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi.
Lovely Professional University.
Pt. L.R. College of Technology, Faridabad.
Rawal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Faridabad.
IIMT Group of Colleges, Greater Noida.
IIMT University, Meerut.
Sanskar Educational Group, Ghaziabad.
DPG Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon.
Amity University, Noida.
Galgotias University, Greater Noida.
GD Goenka University, Gurgaon.
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut.
Lingaya’s University, Faridabad.
Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panipat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?