27th December 2011, 03:34 PM
laxmanjeena

Institutes offering B.E mechanical for those who have completed diploma mechanical?

Sir i have completed my diploma in mechanical now m doing job. Sir now i want to do B.E. In Mechanical,so please advice about institutes which offering said course in partimes in delhi NCR.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completion of diploma mechanical engineering?
  2. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  4. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  5. Universities and institutes in Bangalore offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Any engineering colleges offering distance education after completing diploma in mechanical?
  7. Which are the AICTE approved mechanical institutes?
  8. How to join Indian Navy after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are those colleges and institutes?
  9. How to do B.Tech Mechanical after completing diploma Mechanical?
  10. Institutes providing diploma course in Mechanical Engineering through distance learning in Rajasthan?
  11. How can I study Part Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th and ITI holder? List of institutes in Madhya Pradesh? -- [New]
  12. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Institutes or universities offering distance education in B.E and B.Tech in Mechanical?
  14. Time table of diploma CET and syllabus for Mechanical branch? I have completed diploma in Mechanical
  15. List of institutes with full expense which offers Mechanical related courses in Canada, Australia and UK for a Document controller?
  16. List of private institutes for diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  18. Previous years question papers for Junior Engineer post of Railway in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
2nd September 2012, 12:28 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Institutes offering B.E mechanical for those who have completed diploma mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxmanjeena View Post
Sir i have completed my diploma in mechanical now m doing job. Sir now i want to do B.E. In Mechanical,so please advice about institutes which offering said course in partimes in delhi NCR.
Dear Friend,

You can get Admission in B.E Mechanical After completing Diploma in Mechanical you have to apply for Lateral Entry form OR it's Called D2D (Diploma to Degree) process.

Here are some Good Colleges in Delhi for D2D admission.

~~:::: List of Colleges ::::~~
  1. Siddhi Vinayak College Of Science & Hr. Education
  2. Jamia Millia Islamia, Faculty of Engineering and Technology
  3. HMR Institute of Technology and Management
  4. Guru Premsukh Memorial College Of Engineeing
  5. Northern India Engineering College
  6. Amity School of Engineering & Technology
  7. Delhi College of Engineering
  8. Pusa Polytechnic
2nd September 2012, 06:52 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Institutes offering B.E mechanical for those who have completed diploma mechanical?

dear,

you can join engineering after completing diploma for this you have to give entrance exam for engineering through diploma

you should join engineering directly in second year in the same branch of your graduation but not in different branch possible

LIST OF COLLEGES OFFERING MECHANICAL BRANCH :

PSP COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING

SSN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING

KARUNYA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING

GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ,COIMBATORE
14th December 2012, 03:58 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Institutes offering B.E mechanical for those who have completed diploma mechanical?

hi,,,

Institutes offering B.E mechanical for those who have completed diploma mechanical

1.ssn coll. of engineering
2.govt. coll. of engineering
3.karunya school of engineering
4.northern india engineering coll.
5.amrita school of engineering
6.psp coll. of techno.
7.pusa polytechnic
8.delhi coll. of engineering
9.hmr inst. of techno & mgmt.
10.jamia millia islamia ,faculty of engineering & techno.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!
20th July 2013, 04:17 PM
Globemaster

Hello friend,

Institutes offering B.E mechanical for those who have completed diploma mechanical
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#guru premsukh memorial college Of engineeing

#amrita school of engineering

#hmr institute of technology and management

#siddhi vinayak college Of science

#delhi college of engineering

#osmania university

#indira gandhi national open university

#guru jambheshwar university of science & technology

#st.peter's institute of distance education

#new academy Of education and excel development

hope that you got your answer
thank you...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?