23rd December 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do diploma mechanical course in evening?

What is the procedure followed to do diploma mechanical course in evening? Can someone please explain me the steps which I have to follow to enrol to the course and get the admission? Awaiting for the answer on this soon as possible.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?
  2. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do evening B.E mechanical enginnering in Bangalore?
  4. Evening diploma colleges and procedure of admission?
  5. Procedure of getting admission in BE Evening college? When does admission takes place?
  6. How to join B.E Mechanical Evening College in Bangalore?
  7. Eligibility to appear in CET for Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder of Evening College?
  8. What is the upper age limit for diploma in Mechanical Engineering in evening for an ITI? Course duration for diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Evening?
  9. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  10. How to do B.E mechanical after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering? Is there any evening college in Chennai? What is the syllabus?
  11. List of evening colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kerala?
  12. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  13. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Engineering course at Evening in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  15. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  16. How should I get admission in B.Tech after diploma?
  17. Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?
  18. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore?
1st January 2016, 07:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do diploma mechanical course in evening?

There is no separate steps to be followed in order to pursue the course in evening, you will probably have to ask the institution to allow you to continue with your studies in the evening.

If the Institution runs a class in the evening time, probably they will help you out with it otherwise you will have to pursue the course as an when the timings are.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?