4th September 2013, 04:46 AM
Shreyasi Dutta Roy

How can a BAMS student do internship?

I'm a final year student of b.a.m.s.from a reputed govt.college of West Bengal.In january 2014 my final will be completed.But I want to know that after finishing my final examination can I do my internship from any other mbbs or bams colleges in India(specially in Delhi)?If can please give me the list of the name of the colleges and other information also in detail.Thank you.

9th November 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a BAMS student do internship?

I am perusing my education from an indian university in BAMS. Can i do my internship of 1 year in US after completing 4th year?
18th February 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year students of bams I want to know diploma course that can be done during internship
9th October 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I did b.a.m.s in 2014. But my internship is still remain. Can i complete my internship from any other college. If yes then what is the procedure for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?