11th January 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges to do Diploma in Electrical and Electronics in Jodhpur?

Tell me list of college in distance learning of diploma in electrical and electronics in jodhpur city (rajsthan)?

Related Questions:
  1. List of private diploma colleges in management quota with Electrical or Electronics & communication engineering?
  2. Diploma in Electrical engineering is safe to do from EIILM?
  3. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  4. How to do the Diploma in electronics at Hyderabad through distance learning? List of colleges for it?
  5. Best colleges for electrical and electronics engineering? I am a diploma in electrical engineering in VJTI college Mumbai
  6. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  7. How to do diploma in electrical or electronics distance mode? I have done 2 years ITI in electronics
  8. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  9. How to do diploma in electrical/electronics from Pune(Distance Education)?
  10. Colleges offering PG Diploma to Diploma engineer?
  11. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  12. List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?
  13. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering at Mumbai?
  14. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  15. List of colleges of electrical diploma in Pune and Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course can I apply after diploma Electrical and Electronics?
  17. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  18. Admission to government colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 79.25 marks?
16th January 2015, 07:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges to do Diploma in Electrical and Electronics in Jodhpur?

You can get admission in following Polytechnic Institutes in Jodhpur.

1. Government Polytechnic College, Jodhpur, Website: http://gpcj.rajasthan.gov.in

2. Sugan Institute Of Technology And Engineering, Pokharan Marg, Jodhpur, 342301

3. Marwar Diploma College Of Engg And Pharmacy, Website: http://www.mecrc.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?