8th January 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Karnataka-CET will be released? Syllabus of Karnataka-CET?

Sir
I want the exam syllabus of
diploma CET for this year
and also want to know about the
notification release date for this year
waiting for your reply

16th January 2015, 01:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Karnataka-CET will be released? Syllabus of Karnataka-CET?

The notification for Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test is generally released in the first week of May every year and the online application process starts from second week of May. The Karnataka Diploma CET examination will be held in the second or third week of June every year.

Syllabus of Karnataka Diploma CET :-
The Karnataka Diploma CET examination will be held for nearly 14 different branches of Diploma candidates. And the syllabus will be different for every Diploma branch candidate. So, I suggest you to mention your branch name like Mechanical/ Civil/ Electronics and Communication/ Mining, etc., so, that we can provide you the detailed syllabus of Karnataka Diploma CET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?