24th December 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Electrical engineering is safe to do from EIILM?

sir.. I have completed My I.T.I. in electrical from Jodhpur tech. board rajasthan.

Now i want to complete my electrical diploma form EIILM.

It is approved by aicte...

& after diploma can i apply for vacancies in india.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I complete diploma in mechanical engineering at Ahmedabad from EIILM university?
  2. How to do diploma in Mechanical engineering from EIILM by distance education?
  3. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  5. Can i take admission in B.Tech after completing Diploma from EILM University in Sikkim?
  6. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  8. What can I do after my diploma in EE engineering?
  9. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  10. Can I apply for post asking for full 3 years diploma in electrical engineering? Is 2 years diploma in electrical engineering after ITI equivalent to full 3 years diploma in electrical?
  11. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  12. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?
  13. Institutes of engineering which are offering electrical branch in Pune? I have completed diploma in electrical
  14. Can I do degree in electrical engineering through distance learning after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  15. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  16. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  17. Is DME from EIILM University valid in Govt jobs?
  18. How can I pursue diploma course through distance in electrical engineering
5th January 2014, 07:08 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma in Electrical engineering is safe to do from EIILM?

Let's talk about the ITI and diploma course.

As ITI is 1 year certification course and diploma is 2 or 3 year course.
After completing the ITI can surely go with diploma course.

Diploma is much better than ITI course as ITI is 1 year certification course or we can call that ITI is just like certification course in particular field.

As you have done ITI electrical know you want to go with the diploma course. So yes after the 10th class you can go with a diploma course but remember one thing that ITI course will not benefit you in the diploma course.

The basic eligibility criteria for the diploma is one need to have minimum qualification of 10th class with at least of 50 percent marks.

So if you fulfil this criteria then you can go with a diploma course and talking about the certification of EILM so yes it is approved by AICTE. After doing the diploma from EILM your degree is also certified from AICTE.

Now let's talking about scope of diploma.

Many of students thinks that they can easily get job after doing diploma but this is not true because diploma i just 2 year course and many of students who have done the diploma are going towards the degree courses like B.Tech.

So I will strongly recommend you to after doing diploma you need to complete your B.Tech you can take admission in B.Tech directly in the second year to the lateral entry process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?