10th September 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

List colleges for doing Diploma in Instrumentation through correspondence?

Dear Sir,

I want to do distance diploma in Instrumentation. Please suggest me college names for doing Diploma? Please help me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges provides Degree course in Instrumentation through home correspondence? -- [New]
  2. Is there any distance learning correspondence instrumentation 2 year diploma course? Names of the institutes?
  3. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. How to do diploma in Architecture through correspondence? List of colleges?
  5. How to go for correspondence after passing diploma in Architecture? List of B.Arch correspondence colleges
  6. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of diploma in Instrumentation Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
  9. List of colleges which provide graduation in EC through distance learning program? I have done my diploma in EC
  10. List of Indian colleges for admission into B.Tech after completing diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. Can I do dual B.Tech course with correspondence diploma after B.Tech 2nd year EEE? What is the duration of correspondence diploma?? How many colleges are there in correspondence diploma?
  12. Eligibility to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course? List of colleges in Southern India?
  13. List of government colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through correspondence on 10th basis?
  14. List of Colleges for Diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence course in Bihar?
  15. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in EEE course in Bangalore?
  16. Which college offers Diploma in Instrumentation through distance education?
  17. Names of the colleges of instrumentation Engineering for direct 2nd year? I have completed diploma in Instrumentation Engineering with 71% in final year diploma
  18. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
10th September 2015, 11:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List colleges for doing Diploma in Instrumentation through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

I want to do distance diploma in Instrumentation. Please suggest me college names for doing Diploma? Please help me sir.
You can apply for diploma course in Instrumentation Engineering in below given university. Below given university are provided distance education.

1.Alagappa University

2.Andhra University

3.Birla Institute Of Techology & Science

4.Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University

5.H.P. University

6.Kakatiya University

7.Karnataka State Open University

8.Kurukshetra University

9.Manonmaniam Sundaranar University

10.Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)

11.The English And Foreign Languages University

12.Tamil Nadu Open University

13.University of Madras

14.Yashawantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
11th September 2015, 11:43 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List colleges for doing Diploma in Instrumentation through correspondence?

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Diploma in Engineering is a course whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?