5th November 2017, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fees to study PG Diploma in Data Science

Sir, I am planing to study PG Diploma in Data Science course in regular mode. Please tell me which are the colleges for it? How much I have to pay for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Haryana and Punjab to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course? Fees required to study this course?
  2. List of colleges near Nashik, Maharashtra to study Diploma in Agriculture course? Fees and procedure to get admission?
  3. List of PG Diploma course with duration? List of colleges and fees for it?
  4. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course?
  5. Colleges and fees to study Diploma in Children's Studies course
  6. List of colleges with fees to study Diploma in Cinematography course -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges in Mumbai to study Diploma in Fire Service Engineering? Fees required for it? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges providing Diploma or Certificate course in Early Childhood Care and Education course? Fees and duration of this course?
  9. Government colleges in Punjab and Haryana to study Diploma in Elementary Education course? Fees and admission procedure?
  10. Which stream of PG Diploma has more scope among Cosmetic, Dentistry and Endodontics? List of colleges in Karnataka providing this course with fees?
  11. List of entrance exams and colleges to study Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science? Duration of this course and fees?
  12. List of colleges and fees required to study Diploma in Graphic Design course? Scope available after this course?
  13. List of colleges in West Bengal to study Diploma in Critical Care Management course? Fees required for it?
  14. Colleges with fees to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education course?
  15. List of colleges in Jamshedpur and their fees to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
  16. List of colleges to study Diploma in ECG Technician course? Course detail and fees required for it?
  17. List of colleges and fees required to study Diploma of Aromatherapy course? Opportunities available after this course?
  18. Chances to study Diploma in Marine Engineering course from private colleges? List of colleges to study this course?
10th November 2017, 12:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fees to study PG Diploma in Data Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am planing to study PG Diploma in Data Science course in regular mode. Please tell me which are the colleges for it? How much I have to pay for the course?

List of colleges with fees to study PG Diploma in Data Science is given below;

International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore - Official Website
The fee for the course in International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore is Rs 2,25,000.

National Institute of Securities Markets - Official Website
The fee for the course in National Institute of Securities Markets is Rs 1,25,000

St. Xavier’s College – Autonomous, Mumbai - Official Website
The fee for the course in St. Xavier’s College – Autonomous, Mumbai is Rs 95,000

Manipal Prolearn - Official Website
The fee for the course in Manipal Prolearn is Rs 7,08,000
10th November 2017, 05:12 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fees to study PG Diploma in Data Science

There is not very much institutes in India for PG Diploma in Data Science. I am providing you one to two best institutes which provide this course.

Manipal University
Duration - 11 month
Total Course Fee - Rs. 7,08,000

IMS Proschool
Study centres - Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Pune, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi

St. Xavier's College-Autonomous, Mumbai
Admission is closed for this year. You have to try next year to get admission in St. Xavier's College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?