25th March 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

List of PG Diploma course with duration? List of colleges and fees for it?

Hello sir, I am graduate and want to study a PG Diploma course. Provide me list of PG Diploma course with duration? List of colleges and fees for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in Security Management course in distance mode? Duration of this course?
  2. Is there any Diploma course available in Insurance after B.Com? Eligibility criteria, fees and duration of it? List of colleges for it? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of Agriculture Diploma course in Shimoga and Chikkamagaluru? Eligibility to apply?
  4. How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?
  5. List of Diploma courses in Medical field with duration of course? List of colleges for it?
  6. PG Diploma courses for after BPT? List of colleges in Vadodara with fee structure?
  7. List of Colleges that conduct Diploma course after completion of BDS? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  8. List of top colleges in Maharashtra? What is the cutoff? Fees of engineering after diploma?
  9. Duration of D.Pharmacy course? List of best colleges in Delhi with fees and admission procedure?
  10. List of the colleges in Punjab and Chandigarh offering DGO program? Fee structure, date of admission and duration of DGO course?
  11. List of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology through distance education?
  12. List of PG Diploma courses for commerce graduate? List of colleges and fees for it?
  13. List of Diploma courses available after B.Sc Microbiology with duration? List of colleges for it?
  14. Information of diploma courses in Mumbai with fee structure and duration?
  15. Fee structure, course duration and list of colleges for B.Ed. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Kerala?
  17. How can I get admission to study M.Arch in USA if completed B.Arch? List of colleges, course duration and fee expenses to study M.Arch in USA?
  18. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
5th May 2017, 02:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of PG Diploma course with duration? List of colleges and fees for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am graduate and want to study a PG Diploma course. Provide me list of PG Diploma course with duration? List of colleges and fees for it?

List of PG Diploma courses with duration is given below;

PG Diploma in Financial Management
PG Diploma in HR Management
PG Diploma in Operations Management
PG Diploma in Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship
PG Diploma in Marketing Management

All the above mentioned courses are available in Symbiosis Institute of Management, Pune. Duration of the courses is one year. The fee for the above mentioned courses are Rs 80,000 to 85,000. Symbiosis Institute of Management, Pune website link is Click Here

The following courses are available in IGNOU.

PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication – course duration is one year – Fee is Rs 3,500 - Website Link

PG Diploma in International Business Operations – course duration is one year – Fee is Rs 9,000 – Website Link

You can find many PG Diploma courses in IGNOU. IGNOU website link is Click Here
8th February 2020, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of PG Diploma course with duration? List of colleges and fees for it?

I did my kcse 2019 and I got c- English and kiswahili ,d( plain) in physics, biology and chemistry c in maths b( plain) in cre and b in home science and a mean of c( plain) .what course can I pursue ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?