5th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges near Nashik, Maharashtra to study Diploma in Agriculture course? Fees and procedure to get admission?

I am in 11th with Science stream and want to do Diploma in Agriculture course. I live in Nashik, Maharashtra so, I need list of colleges near my city to study this course? Fees and procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of MBA colleges available in Nashik? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  3. List of colleges to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Maharashtra? Subject combination to study in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  5. List of colleges offering diploma in agriculture?
  6. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  7. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  8. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  9. List of top Agriculture colleges of USA? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of engineering colleges in Maharashtra to study B.Tech through lateral entry? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List best CBSE affiliated schools in Maharashtra?
  13. Will I get admission in 2nd year degree in Nashik Colleges after completing diploma in computer technology with 60%?
  14. Government colleges in Punjab and Haryana to study Diploma in Elementary Education course? Fees and admission procedure? -- [New]
  15. Procedure for getting admission in BE aerospace engineering? List of colleges to apply in Maharashtra?
  16. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  17. List of the colleges in Nashik and Pune? I have scored 63.70% in diploma in mechanical
  18. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation? Procedure to get admission and fees required for it?

13th September 2017, 10:54 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges near Nashik, Maharashtra to study Diploma in Agriculture course? Fees and procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 11th with Science stream and want to do Diploma in Agriculture course. I live in Nashik, Maharashtra so, I need list of colleges near my city to study this course? Fees and procedure to get admission?

List of Colleges Offer Diploma in Agriculture Course near Nasik, Maharashtra:-

1). National Backward Krushi Vidyapeet, Solapur

2). Garware Institute of Career Education and Development, Mumbai

3). College of Agriculture Bhulgaon, Nasik

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in agriculture is Xth from government recognized board.
Duration of Agriculture Diploma Course:- Duration of agriculture diploma course is 2 years.

Application Procedure:-
To apply for diploma course in Maharashtra you have to appear in entrance exam conducted by technical board of education Maharashtra.

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for diploma in agriculture is Rs:- 18,000/- per year.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?