4th November 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

How to do one year PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in distance mode? Colleges and fees for it?

I am B.Com and doing job in ICICI Bank. I want to how can I do one year's PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in distance mode? Colleges and fees for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Promotion in banking job after MBA in banking and finance from SMU in distance mode?
  2. Best course in between PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and MBA in Banking & Finance? Government institutions and their fees?
  3. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  4. Procedure to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in distance mode from Hyderabad? Will I have to do articleship?
  5. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  6. Available MBA Banking Course (either online or via distance mode) for 4 year experience holder as a cashier in bank -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  8. List of colleges offering Diploma in Banking and Finance in Kanpur? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in Security Management course in distance mode? Duration of this course?
  10. Government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance? Total fees required for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of best institutions to study PG Diploma in Accountancy and Finance in distance mode
  12. Can a part time Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance do internship from government banks? Terms and condition for it?
  13. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  15. Application procedure for diploma course in Banking and Finance after 12th Commerce?
  16. How to do engineering in distance mode after completing diploma ECE?
  17. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  18. Entrance exams and colleges available to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance? How much fees required for government and private colleges?
10th November 2017, 05:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do one year PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in distance mode? Colleges and fees for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Com and doing job in ICICI Bank. I want to how can I do one year's PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in distance mode? Colleges and fees for it?

Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline can apply for the PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in distance mode. Candidates can apply online for the admission. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. Candidates can study the PG Diploma in Banking and Finance course in distance mode in the following colleges:

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning - Official Website
The fee for the course in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning is around Rs 37,000

NMIMS - Official Website
The fee for the course in NMIMS is around Rs 76,000

Welingkar Education - Official Website
The fee for the course in Welingkar Education is around Rs 60,000

Annamalai University - Official Website
The fee for the course in Annamalai University is around Rs 3,800
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?