14th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Government colleges in Punjab and Haryana to study Diploma in Elementary Education course? Fees and admission procedure?

I have completed 12th with Science stream and now want to know am I eligible to study Diploma in Elementary Education course. List of government colleges in Punjab and Haryana with fees and admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Diploma in Elementary Education in Punjab? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of colleges in Haryana and Punjab to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course? Fees required to study this course?
  3. Can I study for LLB being in Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Elementary Education if secured 51% in Graduation? List of colleges in Lucknow?
  5. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Elementary Education correspondence being a Primary Teacher?
  6. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation? Procedure to get admission and fees required for it?
  7. List of colleges in Haryana to study Diploma in Sculpture and Painting? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  9. List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost?
  10. How much it cost to study Diploma in Elementary Education course? Can I become a High School teacher after it?
  11. Eligibility to appear in APTET for Mathematics postgraduate?
  12. Duration to completed Diploma in Elementary Education? Best colleges in Delhi for it?
  13. Can I apply for Elementary school teacher having B.Tech and D.El.Ed.?
  14. Can I get direct admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in UP, Haryana or Punjab being an ITI holder?
  15. List of colleges near Nashik, Maharashtra to study Diploma in Agriculture course? Fees and procedure to get admission?
  16. Procedure to get BTech Civil admission in Government Engineering College, Aurangabad for Diploma holder with 78.48% marks? -- [New]
  17. List of government colleges in Jharkhand to study Diploma in Primary Education? Total fees and admission procedure?
  18. How can I pass the D.Ed examination?
18th October 2017, 04:09 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government colleges in Punjab and Haryana to study Diploma in Elementary Education course? Fees and admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 12th with Science stream and now want to know am I eligible to study Diploma in Elementary Education course. List of government colleges in Punjab and Haryana with fees and admission procedure?

As you have done 10+2 in science stream and now want to go for further studies as diploma course in elementary education, then here below are details regarding diploma course in elementary education:-

List of Government Institutes Offer Diploma in Elementary Education in Punjab & Haryana:-

1) Punjab College of Education, Fatehgarh Sahib

2) Saint Kabir College of Education, Patiala

3) Guru Gobind Singh College of education, Hoshiarpur

4) Mohan Lal Memorial Institute of Education, Amritsar

5) Shukhdeva Krishna College of edication for Girls, Moga

6) TAU Devi Lal Memorial College of Education, Panipat

>> Admission procedure for diploma course in elementary education depends upon applicants %age in 10+2. Some of reputed institutes also conducts entrance exam followed by personal interview to admission of eligible candidates.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in elementary education is 10+2 from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks obtained.
>> Duration of diploma course in elementary education is 2 years.

>> After having diploma in elementary education you can apply for job in employment areas like Educational institutes, Government offices, Tuition centers, Education websites etc. and get job types like as mentioned below:-

:- Language editor.

:- Research associate.

:- In charge and helper.

:- Primary teacher.

>> Fee structure for diploma course in elementary education is approximetly Rs:- 18,000/ for whole course.
18th October 2017, 11:32 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government colleges in Punjab and Haryana to study Diploma in Elementary Education course? Fees and admission procedure?

Those candidates, who have completed 12th standard in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board, are eligible for Diploma in Elementary Education course.
In order to know the details of fee structure, you have to visit the official website of colleges as fees structure varies from college to college.
Admission for Diploma in Elementary Education course shall be made of the basis of merit marks scored in the qualifying examination. So, you are required to simply apply admission form in the college in which you want to take admission and submit the application form before the last date of submission of the form.

Below I have listed the name of government college in Punjab and Haryana which offer Diploma in Elementary Education:
>Shree Satya Sai B.Ed. College
Address: Karaiwala, Punjab 152116
Phone: 0163 727 7428
>Anand College of Education For Women
Address: Jethuwal, Batala Road, Amritsar, Punjab 143001
Phone: 0183 278 3800
>DAV College of Education for Women
Address: O/S Beri Gate, Amritsar, Punjab 143001
Phone: 0183 254 3031
>Adarsha College of Education
Address: Kadambagachi, Barasat, North 24 Parganas, Kolkata, West Bengal 700124
Phone: 086420 40886
>Aastha College
Address: Sector-4, Opp. Mother Divine Public School, A-4/22, Sir Chotu Ram Marg, Rohini, Delhi, 110085
Phone: 011 2793 4142
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?