24th August 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study Diploma in Marine Engineering course from private colleges? List of colleges to study this course?

I completed 12th with Science stream and willing to study Diploma in Marine Engineering course. Can I study this course from private colleges? List of colleges to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good colleges for Marine Engineering course? How much loan does the bank provide?
  2. Chances to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering through JEXPO? List of colleges and cut off marks for admission?
  3. List of private Polytechnic colleges in Bihar for Diploma Engineering -- [New]
  4. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  5. Can a Diploma in Textile Design holder study B.Tech in Textile Engineering course? List of government and private colleges in India for it?
  6. List of colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Petroleum engineering? How much it cost to study?
  7. List of colleges providing admission for diploma in Marine Engineering in Pune
  8. Possibility to study Diploma Engineering after 12th? Procedure to get admission? List of colleges to study this course?
  9. List of Private Marine Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  11. Colleges offering Information Technology/Computer Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Ahmedabad? Advantages and disadvantages of these streams?
  12. List of private Marine Engineering Colleges in Mangalore?
  13. List private Agriculture Diploma colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Am I eligible to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? List of colleges with eligibility criteria?
  15. List of colleges to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course from Hyderabad? How much it cost to study this course?
  16. List of entrance exams and colleges to study Aircraft Engineering? Cost to study it from a government and private college?
  17. List of colleges in Bihar to study Diploma in Textile Engineering? Procedure of admission and total cost to study this course?
  18. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? List of certificate courses in Marine Science?
25th August 2017, 05:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Chances to study Diploma in Marine Engineering course from private colleges? List of colleges to study this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed 12th with Science stream and willing to study Diploma in Marine Engineering course. Can I study this course from private colleges? List of colleges to study this course?

Many private colleges offering the Diploma in Marine Engineering course, therefore the chances of studying the course are high for the students. List of colleges which offer a Diploma in Marine Engineering is given below;

Maritime Foundation - Website Link

Chandy Polytechnic College - Website Link

Southern Acadmey of Maritime Studies - Website Link

Gurukul Vidyapeeth - Website Link

Sri Chakra Maritime College - Website Link

St. Mariam Polytechnic College - Website Link

Mohamed Sathak Polytechnic College - Website Link
25th August 2017, 09:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study Diploma in Marine Engineering course from private colleges? List of colleges to study this course?

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for pursuing Diploma in Marine Engineering course is "10th Class" from a recognized university.

On the other side, candidates who have done their 12th Class are also eligible to pursue this Diploma in Marine Engineering course. So, as per my knowledge you are eligible to pursue this course. Some of the colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering are as follows.

>> St.Mariam Polytechnic College
http://www.stmariampolytech.com/home.htm

>> Chidambaram Institute of Maritime Technology
Ph. No: 044 3740 5775

>> Baba Hazara Singh Ji Polytechnic College
Ph. No: 0187 421 0569

>> Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering
http://www.mifse.com/

>> VELS University ..etc.,
http://www.velsuniv.ac.in/
26th August 2017, 12:20 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can study Diploma course in Marine Engineering after the completion of class 12th with Science stream, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to apply for Diploma in Marine Engineering.

List of colleges in India offering Diploma in Marine Engineering:-

Chennai School of Ship Management
Address: 36, E Coast Rd, Muttukadu, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603112
Phone: 044 2747 2004

Chandy Polytechnic College
Address: Chandy Nagar, Mullakkadu, HWP Colony, Mullakadu, Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu 628005
Phone: 0461 653 5295

Calcutta Technical School
Address: 110, Surendra Nath Banerjee Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700013
Phone: 033 2249 9550

Arunachal University of Studies
Address: National Highway 52, Namsai, Arunachal Pradesh
Phone: 081318 48860

Chidambaram Institute of Maritime Technology
Address: No.78,Merkandai ( Village), Vittilapuram (Post), Kalpakkam (via), Tamil Nadu 603102
Phone: 044 3740 5775
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?