20th August 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into top colleges of Bangalore for lateral entry into B.E.? Eligibility requirement and course information?

I am a student of 4th semester diploma in karnataka in computer science and i want to know can i get into the top colleges in bangalore for B.E. what are the eligibility required to study B.E. can i change my cource into information science & technology after diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available in B.Tech for CST Department for diploma pass students
  2. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  3. Can I get into top engineering college after scoring 4559 rank in UPSEE in lateral entry?
  4. Information about lateral entry in Civil Engineering? Which are the top colleges in North India which provide lateral entry in Civil Engineering? Dates of the entrance tests?
  5. Can I give B.Tech LEET exam to get admission in 2nd year?
  6. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  7. Lateral entry to B.Tech Aerospace in Hindustan Aviation Academy, Bangalore after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Other colleges offering lateral entry for Aerospace Technology?
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year in NIT after completing diploma
  9. Where can I get lateral entry engineering test form in Bangalore?
  10. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  11. Can I get into top 10 engineering college after scoring 4559 rank?
  12. Date of lateral Entry Exams of JCECE, SLIET & WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in B.E after passing diploma engineering?
  14. Can I do B.Tech after Diploma in NTTF Gopalpur?
  15. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  16. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  17. Which are the colleges which allow lateral entry in B.Tech?
  18. List of top B.Tech colleges in India for lateral entry in the field of electronic sand communication engineering?
28th November 2014, 09:55 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get into top colleges of Bangalore for lateral entry into B.E.? Eligibility requirement and course information?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 4th semester diploma in karnataka in computer science and i want to know can i get into the top colleges in bangalore for B.E. what are the eligibility required to study B.E. can i change my cource into information science & technology after diploma?
Eligibility Criteria:

-> Applicants must have completed 50% marks in Diploma from State Board of Technical Education from a recognized university.

-> At least 60% marks and passed 12th standard with mathematics as a subject.

Universities which Offers B.Tech through Lateral Entry:
  1. BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore
  2. JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore
  3. BMS Institute of Technology, Bangalore
  4. Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
  5. PES Institute of Technology, Bangalore South Campus, Bangalore
  6. Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore
  7. Global Academy of Technology, Bangalore
  8. SJB Institute of Technology, Bangalore
  9. Reva Institute of Technology and Management, Bangalore
  10. Alpha College of Engineering, Bangalore
  11. Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
  12. Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore
  13. Sapthagiri College of Engineering, Bangalore
  14. Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore
  15. New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore
  16. Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management, Bangalore
  17. Sai Vidya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
  18. CMR Institute of Technology, Bangalore
27th October 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get into top colleges of Bangalore for lateral entry into B.E.? Eligibility requirement and course information?

i am student of diploma from G.P. Barauni .procedure to get admission in B.Tech. b lateral entry in Banglore
19th December 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I am Manoj Kumar , my qualification is diploma , I wants admission in b.tech collage in Banglore
20th December 2015, 02:32 PM
monikasiri

You can get into B.E as a lateral entry.All you need to do is,you have to score 50% of aggregate in your diploma.It is the basic qualification to get into B.E.To join in top colleges you should write the entrance exam conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and score a good rank in it.You should attend the counselling and you will be allotted into a college.The goal of getting into top colleges is achieved if you get good rank in the entrance exam.Certain qualifications like NCC cadet,Category and Sports add more chances to get into good colleges.As you are a Computer Science student,you can do B.E in both Computer Science of Engineering or Information Technology.
27th June 2016, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma student and I have completed my diploma in automobile engineering with 91percent and I have completed my diploma in tamilnadu , can I join in join as a lateral entry student in top colleges of bangalore
3rd July 2016, 05:52 PM
shreenivas A
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility Criteria:

-> Applicants must have completed 50% marks in Diploma from State Board of Technical Education from a recognized university.

Universities which Offers B.Tech through Lateral Entry:

BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore
JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore
BMS Institute of Technology, Bangalore
Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
PES Institute of Technology, Bangalore South Campus, Bangalore
Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore
Global Academy of Technology, Bangalore
SJB Institute of Technology, Bangalore
Reva Institute of Technology and Management, Bangalore
Alpha College of Engineering, Bangalore
Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore
Sapthagiri College of Engineering, Bangalore
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore
New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore
Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management, Bangalore
Sai Vidya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
CMR Institute of Technology, Bangalore
12th October 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma student studying third semester in Tumkur and I am not
PUC student .can I get admission in BE
3rd December 2017, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in Bangalore for b.tech in CSE in government university after completing diploma in computer science and engineering from government college at UP
7th March 2018, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I'm a diploma graduate and I have completed my diploma with 95% am I eligible to do BE as a lateral entry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?